3800 Race Day issues...

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
<div class='quotemain'>
Ok...
I'm planning on going up friday night to either go to a comedy club downtown or just straight drinking around the lombard area. Will most likely pass out at thier apartment, so sleeping is taken care of friday night.

saturday, head over to the mod-day area, i'm hoping to do front rotors and pads. what will saturday evening consist of? is there camping there (if i remember reading correctly)? If not, i'll need to find someplace to stay and will need to convoy with peeps on sunday to the track since i've never been there before

*EDIT* umm...this was the first post i saw, didn't see the new info page :ph34r:
[/b]

Most people pitched a tent
[/b][/quote]

:lolsign:

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
According to Google Earth the Harvard site is 158 miles, 3 hours, away from US41. I thought the hour drive from Harvard to Byron last year was a cruise. :eek:

1917 Island Road, Harvard, IL 60033

2695 West 50 South, Morocco, IN 47963
[/b]

How many of us do 60mph on the highway? I think you can take 88 all the way in or a tleast real close to it. THat way you can skip the hell hole on the Dan RYan.

Doing 85-90 will get you there in about 2 hours.

shaferz

slaps a ho
Sep 9, 2008
Central IL
Mike -

Last years race day, one of my Honda buddies came along and raced too. I assume you dont mind if I bring this same guy back? He just bought a swapped EG hatch and really wants to run the thing at the track. I told him I didnt think there would be a problem - just told him he might not be included in any grand prix specific 'awards' if there is anything like that.

He just wants to run test and tune with us and line up in our lane.

Eh? We got room for a quick Honda?

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
<div class='quotemain'>
According to Google Earth the Harvard site is 158 miles, 3 hours, away from US41. I thought the hour drive from Harvard to Byron last year was a cruise. :eek:

1917 Island Road, Harvard, IL 60033

2695 West 50 South, Morocco, IN 47963
[/b]

How many of us do 60mph on the highway? I think you can take 88 all the way in or a tleast real close to it. THat way you can skip the hell hole on the Dan RYan.

Doing 85-90 will get you there in about 2 hours.
[/b][/quote]

Hey Mike are u staying the night like Last Year???????? or Leaving?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info