• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

RACE DAY IS A GO

chipmonk212121

Reaction score
woo hoo! ok im ready... and when i see Grand PRixs driving by my house hnking I KNWO WHEN TO LEAVE!..... by the way i live RIGHT b4 the 2 huge red towers b4 you curve off to goto indiana ....about 3/4 mile back!! so honk people!

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
After looking at the radar it will be raining all day! BLAME RITA

Hope we can race next weekend!

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Denise and Adam. The track closed due to rain. :(

dsk727

Reaction score
I feel bad. I called the track at 7:10am and she said nope it's fine it isn't raining here. I said well the radar shows rain coming up from the south, and she said oh really? But she said that as of then it was a go. Once we got close the rain was there and was looking like it might hold off but it didn't! :(

Sorry to those who drove out there, I feel bad! But it was good to see everyone who showed!!!

Hopefully all (or as many of you as possible) can make it out to the rain date. Once we figure out which of the next 2 sundays it is! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom