Race and Performance Expo

RPExpo

Reaction score
Hello ChicagoSVT,

Just letting you all know about an exciting new Show we are putting together for next year (March 15th & 16th 2008). We will have over 100+ Name Brand Manufactures (Edelbrock, Holley, MSD..etc..), and over 200 Exhibitors including 30+ Local Speed Shops. We will have 5 Semi Trailers (Edelbrock, Holley, American Racing, Comp Cams, and Flowmaster). We have an appearance scheduled by Vic Edelbrock, Coloring Book Contest for the kids. Local Engine Teardown Challenge for the High Schools and Junior Colleges. Goodie Bags for the First 150 Each Day and Random Door Prizes will be given out all day both days. Check out RacePerformanceExpo.com for all the details. Event will be held at the Pheasant Run Expo Center in St. Charles, IL. Admission is only $5.00 and Kids 16 and under are free. This will be the BIGGEST event in Chicagoland Area next year.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Rodney Bingham
RPExpo

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Looks like a good time and we do not have to travel into the city, deal with parking, etc...

Dave

CREJoe

Chassis Builder
Reaction score
Perf. show

I don't know about being the biggest event of the year. I have an exhibitor booth at the World Drag Expo every year and last year was the first time it was held at the Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center in Schaumburg because the Drag Expo got so big, they outgrew Pheasant Run! However, any form of Performance show is a good thing in my opinion. If you other guys on here are looking for a great indoor show to hit when the snow is falling in January (19th & 20th), Google World Drag Expo and stop by our booth.

Joe
CRE, Inc.

HeavyG

Donating Member
Reaction score
for $5 bucks I am there!

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
WOOOT! they are bringing it back to the renaissance in schaumburger

FeBRUary 20-21st 2016

i wonder if i can unload some W body parts :rofl:

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
is there a god damn swap meet yet at this event?

that was the best part of the old drag expo.... oh how i miss that event.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom