I Wanna Pee On You Dave Chappelle GIF

• Haha
Reactions: DEEZUZ and greasy

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
There was no way this asshole was getting off of anything, he's done, and everyone knew it.

Guy is fucked up. Remember in the late 90s when he married 15 year old Aaliyah in the Bahamas. LOL
I never understood his fasciation with essentially kids. Worth million of dollars and have some of the hottest chick's in the world throwing their pussy at you.
But you want some 15-16yr old virgin with no experience

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I never understood his fasciation with essentially kids. Worth million of dollars and have some of the hottest chick's in the world throwing their pussy at you.
It’s the one thing he really couldn’t have. Just like these sick politicians.

Reactions: Shawn1112

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
I bet, like Michael Jackson, he had a fucked up childhood and it's burned into his mind. Like he wanted to relive it and experience what he didn't experience as a kid.

It's the same with a lot of fucking weirdos like him.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Yeah, dude could have found some 20YO gymnasts or something.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I bet, like Michael Jackson, he had a fucked up childhood and it's burned into his mind. Like he wanted to relive it and experience what he didn't experience as a kid.

It's the same with a lot of fucking weirdos like him.
I watched some of that "surviving r kelly" documentary and IIRC he was raped by an uncle or something as a kid, I'm sure that didn't help.

Dude was straight up crazy. Some of these chicks were basically brainwashed prisoners that weren't allowed to do anything, it went way past having sex with minors.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
left will probably start saying he is just a Minor Attracted Person and make some BS case about them being a group that deserves protection. The MAP group is already a thing too and pushing to be part of the lgbtq+^~?! Movement. ?
Yup this is definitely a movement. I recall hearing a few years ago a big group of people trying to push some shit through about child molesters

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info