quick video and story 2000 Z28 m6

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Jun 5, 2009
Algonquin
So I decided to go make a quick vid of my car.. burnout,drive by, idle and rev. so i go to the industrial area right down the street and shoot my video. as I am leaving I see an unmarked squad car coming towards me so he turns on his lights and pulls in front of me blocking the whole road, so I think fuck here's another ticket. he walks up to the car and I hand him my license and insurance.

officer says " hows it goin?"
Me "fine"
officer "what ya up to"
Me "just testing my new clutch"
officer " you the only one out here?"
Me " ya I wanted to go somewhere there wasn't anyone around"
officer " ok you can go but you have to go straight through the intersection"
me " wait I have to go straight?"
officer " ya my partner has a camaro"
me " oh ok"

so I go straight through the intersection and see his partner standing there by a honda and some kid in cuffs sittin on the curb and I wave as I go by..

that's all. wish I would have gotten it all on video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MhJFIJRDQU&feature=player_embedded

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Sep 3, 2009
Plainfield, IL
very nice! sounds sick as hell man. and glad you got out of a ticket too. i would never get away with that around here.

In Dekalb? Really? I lived up there for almost 4 years and really never had a problem with any form of police. In fact, id say they're probably the most laid back... but then again, I also grew up in Naperville... so in comparison lol.

I top out my Trans Am when I first got it on Bethany heading east towards Annie Glidden at like 2am during the week two springs ago. Woot.

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Apr 29, 2008
Denver, CO
In Dekalb? Really? I lived up there for almost 4 years and really never had a problem with any form of police. In fact, id say they're probably the most laid back... but then again, I also grew up in Naperville... so in comparison lol.

I top out my Trans Am when I first got it on Bethany heading east towards Annie Glidden at like 2am during the week two springs ago. Woot.

ya! theyve been really harsh. down annie glidden on campus, he pulled me over on my bike doing like 40. to be honest, now that i think about it, it seems to be the same officer pulling people over. and yea, i lived in sycamore, so its on the opposite side of the spectrum of naperville. LOL. but SYC officers are starting to go nuts too. i got pulled over for his "speculation" that i was speeding. i was doing 34 in a 30... :dunno: o well

and i LOVE bethany between annie g and first street! its so flat and open. did you get on it before or after they repaved it?

Thread Info