quick video and story 2000 Z28 m6

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Sep 3, 2009
Plainfield, IL
and i LOVE bethany between annie g and first street! its so flat and open. did you get on it before or after they repaved it?

I believe it was repaved already. I was coming off that S turn around 60mph heading towards Annie Glidden and just hammered it out of the turn till I buried the needle. However, I needed to let off the second I did that because that stop sign comes up fast when ur going that fast lol.

TransAmy

street races in heels
Sep 3, 2009
Lake in the Hills, IL
In Dekalb? Really? I lived up there for almost 4 years and really never had a problem with any form of police. In fact, id say they're probably the most laid back... but then again, I also grew up in Naperville... so in comparison lol.

I top out my Trans Am when I first got it on Bethany heading east towards Annie Glidden at like 2am during the week two springs ago. Woot.

:metallicblue::metallicblue::metallicblue:

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Apr 29, 2008
Denver, CO
I believe it was repaved already. I was coming off that S turn around 60mph heading towards Annie Glidden and just hammered it out of the turn till I buried the needle. However, I needed to let off the second I did that because that stop sign comes up fast when ur going that fast lol.

lol. sick! i never could spin the needle like that, but it is pretty fun to *my* extent. :rofl: are you still around dekalb alot?

Thread Info