3800 quick question

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Take the dash piece off and the gauges and look for the wires. they will be right there. I think they stoped wiring for hud in 99 so you may not have the wires depending on the year. I just added a hud to my 2000 gt a few weeks ago and my car did not have the wires so it took a lot of splicing. It took me about 5 hours to splice all the wires and cut the dash. Take your time cuz u dont want to f-up and be screwed. For some reason i do not have an image but you can here the motor change angles. Before i cut the dash i tested it and i could see inside of it, it worked. then i cut and fit and cut and fit and now it does not work. wierd. I can look inside of it from outside of the car and there is no image. Then i did some testong with a DVOM and i was not getting voltage throught the dimmer part of the switch and i got a new switch comming so i hope it fixes this. If any on has suggestions on what could be wrong with my hud feel free to let me know. Here is a link to the wire diagram i used and i double checked it from the dealer and it looks correct.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/seanvanr/add...WIRING.htmlrect.
Like i said take your time here!
Sorry i did not mean to steal your post

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list