Question

Buddy5791

TCG Elite Member
Aug 6, 2007
Naperville
Well me and my friend were driving around yesterday at about 11 and we are at naper blvd and chicago/maple 3 dumbass's in a shitty saturn throw a rock at my friends car and then take off.... so we follow them get their plates and shit and call the cops they keep jumping back and forth between lisle and naperville borders, so the cop receptionist lady tells us to stop chasing the people and go to the place where they threw the rock at our car... and a cop will be there shortly.. we wait about 20 mins for the cop to come... he didnt.... so my friend decieds to say fuck it i dont wanna get shit for being out past curfew and illegal tints so we go back to his house so i can grab my car... after i get my car the cop calls me on my cell and tells me to come back to the place.... so i go there and tell the cop what happend i told him we didnt see any damage because its hard to see in the dark he says ok he will do what he can and then if we see anything wrong just call them back...

Short version

bitch throws rocks at my friend car we call cops

is there anything we can do to scare the shit out of them or anything
will they get in trouble for anything at all even if there is no damage to the car

can a cop give us tickets for tints if we call them
can a cop give us a ticket for cerfew for being out past 11 when they told us to stay there?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
is there anything we can do to scare the shit out of them or anything
No, not really.

will they get in trouble for anything at all even if there is no damage to the car

No, they can deny they did it, and without damage there is no evidence

can a cop give us tickets for tints if we call them

If you have illegal tint, then yes. same thing if you have no front plates etc.

can a cop give us a ticket for cerfew for being out past 11 when they told us to stay there?

Yes, but you can fight it in court and win, and I assume there was no police report filed, nor did you break any laws, so he has no reason to ask to see your dl and see that you are under age.

I wouldn't have bothered calling the cops unless there was damage to the car, not worth the time or energy to deal with police unless there is a serious issue that you KNOW they can help with.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
hes on probation for sopposedly throwing something at a girls car and there was no damage

again, unless you are 100% sure its the same guy and have proof that he threw stuff it won't matter, could have been someone else in the car, they can deny it.

If he confessed to throwing shit with no damage, then he can get in trouble, but people are only that stupid sometimes.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
As far as scaring them, are you talking about tracking them down from their license plate and finding where they live? It's more effort than it's worth from what I've looked into.

I got a handgun pointed at me by some fat fuck in a chevy malibu over some mild road rage on 88 a year or so ago. I called the cops and filled out a report, but unless you want to show up in court and press charges they won't do a damn thing about it. If i didn't get any help from getting a gun pointed at me they're not about to do shit for some rock throwing.

Anyone know is there a free/cheap way to find addresses from plate numbers?

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
I usually follow people for like 20 min and see what they do, usually its some high school kid thinking they're hot shit. Some douche from my school threw pennies at my car, next day i confronted him during a class we have together. I got my point across ;).

Be warned though: I have a story kike 02SSEi, but it wasnt gun-to-face like his. My buddies thought it was smart to call a guys g/f a douche when she tried to compliment them. It was at a taco bell and i was getting some more soda before we all left. Needless to say the guy got pissed, walked outta the store and was yelling at my buddies. I didnt know what was happening and was sipping on my soda when i walked outside. The guy thought i was going to jump him from behind and told his g/f to get his "gat". I told him to calm down and asked him what was going on. He told me what they said and then told his "girly" to "get my gat". I finally realized after a few white bread moments that "gat" = gun. So i fucking booked it outta there, telling my asshole friends they dug themselves a nice grave. I'm not messing around with a latino who even suggests getting a gun. Not to be racist or anything, but i'm not going to die over my asshole friends calling some chick a douche.

I'm not friends with those people anymore.

The guy just happened to be latino, i'm not suggesting that all latinos have guns. I'm fully aware that all nationalities have the stupidity to carry loaded weapons in their car for the moments people call their woman a douche. If i was that guy i'd just look at my girl and say "they have a point" instead of going to jail for murder.

Last edited:

Buddy5791

TCG Elite Member
Aug 6, 2007
Naperville
I usually follow people for like 20 min and see what they do, usually its some high school kid thinking they're hot shit. Some douche from my school threw pennies at my car, next day i confronted him during a class we have together. I got my point across ;).

they are highschool kids ive seen the driver around my school but i didnt recignize the others in the car ... we followed them around for like 10 mins they tried to loose us..... trying to go 60 in a residental area they allmost hit 2 cars also

Note to self :Honda accord>Saturn

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info