đź”– Deals Quality Window Tinting

MuffHugger

Formerly GTP Mike
Jun 16, 2008
Lil Romeoville
Real Name
Mike
Just had my car tinted there. Mentioned I was a TCG member and was offered an excellent price. Work was done in a timely manner and the final product is better than I could imagine.

Give Greg a call at 630-479-5503

50% on the front, 20% sides and rear

FYBOdBW.jpg

qTmQvFy.jpg

36R5cQY.jpg

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Windshield it looks like as well yes? Which is usually $100-140 extra depending upon the film he uses.

I've had a handful done by Greg, Top notch work every time, I need to bring our new car into him as well.
I've never had a full windshield tint and can't imagine how difficult (and illegal) it would be driving at night

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
^^^ $320 is not bad.

I've had two shops quote me $450 for my Durango including the windshield, which I don't want tinted.

@Chicagoautopros hooked me up and did phenomenal work.

Previous cars, I paid around $250 for Mustangs for four windows and the rear window.

Greg is a great guy for sure. He was super anal/careful when he worked on my 2014 GT. Very cool guy and super OCD when it came to his work. I was super grateful for him to hook me up with the TCG discount.

Only bad thing was the day he did my tint, since he is a few miles from the highway, it was all construction and took us about two hours to get home, haha.

2QuikTA

Addict
May 30, 2011
compared to hole in the wall chicago places yes.

ill gladly NOT CHEAP OUT on my cars to get it done right.

Who's cheaping out? So because a person charges less, it's not a quality job? The guy I use uses quality tint, does a fantastic job, has a lifetime warranty, and has been doing it for many years. I heard about him because he was big in the Lexus groups.

I paid $150 for our forester this past summer. There was a really nice Porsche waiting after me. But that's ok, you keep paying much more if it helps you sleep at night.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Who's cheaping out? So because a person charges less, it's not a quality job? The guy I use uses quality tint, does a fantastic job, has a lifetime warranty, and has been doing it for many years. I heard about him because he was big in the Lexus groups.

I paid $150 for our forester this past summer. There was a really nice Porsche waiting after me. But that's ok, you keep paying much more if it helps you sleep at night.

I paid $150 downtown for my Infiniti using Caesar out of Logan Square Detailing. Lifetime warranty and a great job. He's done a lot of my friend's cars from Audi's, Corvettes, Porsches, etc.....Always a great job.
[MENTION=4923]The Beast[/MENTION] had one of his guys tint my wife's Edge and he was even cheaper and in my opinion did one of the best tint jobs I've seen.

Some of these shops have a lot of overhead, which I understand but people are throwing a lot away by not shopping around.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info