Quality Window Tinting

MuffHugger

Formerly GTP Mike
Reaction score
Just had my car tinted there. Mentioned I was a TCG member and was offered an excellent price. Work was done in a timely manner and the final product is better than I could imagine.

Give Greg a call at 630-479-5503

50% on the front, 20% sides and rear

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Subtle new car thread :rofl:

Looks great tho!

EmersonHart13

AKA Emerballs & Emerstaxxx
Donating Member
Reaction score
Oh fuck. How many unicorn tears did that cost you?

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Reaction score
What did you end up paying If you don't mind me asking

JeffsLightning

Reaction score
Just had my car tinted there. Mentioned I was a TCG member and was offered an excellent price. Work was done in a timely manner and the final product is better than I could imagine.

Give Greg a call at 630-479-5503

50% on the front, 20% sides and rear
You had the whole front windshield tinted?

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Took a little longer because I told him not to rush.

$320
Windshield it looks like as well yes? Which is usually $100-140 extra depending upon the film he uses.

I've had a handful done by Greg, Top notch work every time, I need to bring our new car into him as well.

JeffsLightning

Reaction score
Windshield it looks like as well yes? Which is usually $100-140 extra depending upon the film he uses.

I've had a handful done by Greg, Top notch work every time, I need to bring our new car into him as well.
I've never had a full windshield tint and can't imagine how difficult (and illegal) it would be driving at night

Dan00Hawk

Reaction score
Me and a few coworkers have used Greg with great results. Sometimes difficult to get a hold of him as he is a one man show. Will use for my future needs as well. :)

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
Greg just did my wife's CC. We went a little darker. Limo ALL around. Then 50% front. It's wicked dark

Oh. And she has Black and Tan interior. :rofl: can't even see it

2QuikTA

Reaction score
Doing the windshield must be expensive. $320 is steep

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
^^^ $320 is not bad.

I've had two shops quote me $450 for my Durango including the windshield, which I don't want tinted.

@Chicagoautopros hooked me up and did phenomenal work.

Previous cars, I paid around $250 for Mustangs for four windows and the rear window.

Greg is a great guy for sure. He was super anal/careful when he worked on my 2014 GT. Very cool guy and super OCD when it came to his work. I was super grateful for him to hook me up with the TCG discount.

Only bad thing was the day he did my tint, since he is a few miles from the highway, it was all construction and took us about two hours to get home, haha.

2QuikTA

Reaction score
compared to hole in the wall chicago places yes.

ill gladly NOT CHEAP OUT on my cars to get it done right.
Who's cheaping out? So because a person charges less, it's not a quality job? The guy I use uses quality tint, does a fantastic job, has a lifetime warranty, and has been doing it for many years. I heard about him because he was big in the Lexus groups.

I paid $150 for our forester this past summer. There was a really nice Porsche waiting after me. But that's ok, you keep paying much more if it helps you sleep at night.

jason05gt

Reaction score
Who's cheaping out? So because a person charges less, it's not a quality job? The guy I use uses quality tint, does a fantastic job, has a lifetime warranty, and has been doing it for many years. I heard about him because he was big in the Lexus groups.

I paid $150 for our forester this past summer. There was a really nice Porsche waiting after me. But that's ok, you keep paying much more if it helps you sleep at night.
I paid $150 downtown for my Infiniti using Caesar out of Logan Square Detailing. Lifetime warranty and a great job. He's done a lot of my friend's cars from Audi's, Corvettes, Porsches, etc.....Always a great job.
[MENTION=4923]The Beast[/MENTION] had one of his guys tint my wife's Edge and he was even cheaper and in my opinion did one of the best tint jobs I've seen.

Some of these shops have a lot of overhead, which I understand but people are throwing a lot away by not shopping around.

2QuikTA

Reaction score
Cesar has done all of my cars. The TA was done about 5 years ago and it still looks flawless

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom