Putting new tires on the MazdaSpeed 3.. thoughts?

Donnie

Ethanol Junkie.
Jan 31, 2012
Uranus, Sol System
My thoughts: "Good All-Seasons" is an oxymoron. They equally suck at everything, instead of being great for any set of given circumstances.

Get a nice set of wheels and toss your Summer seasonals on em, use the OEM's (Or steelies, if you want your summer tires on the OEM wheels) for some dedicated snow tires. Longer lasting tires, and an assurance that you will be laughing in stuck people's faces as you cruise through ten inches of snow are the results. Win-win-win.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
My thoughts: "Good All-Seasons" is an oxymoron. They equally suck at everything, instead of being great for any set of given circumstances.

Get a nice set of wheels and toss your Summer seasonals on em, use the OEM's (Or steelies, if you want your summer tires on the OEM wheels) for some dedicated snow tires. Longer lasting tires, and an assurance that you will be laughing in stuck people's faces as you cruise through ten inches of snow are the results. Win-win-win.

At least for me, I do not have space for 2 sets of wheels and tires.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Just browse tire rack for tires in your budget and look at the reviews. Everything will be a compromise but there's got to be something decent out there.

We've got continental all seasons on the civic and they were great in the snow. They're also the only all season I've seen get so much praise across the board.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Yeah I live in a one bedroom apartment...I have 4 doors in the whole place, one to bedroom, one to the bathroom, one to the hall closet and one to get in. There really isn't much space to store stuff. Plus my grandfather just passed away so I was sent back with a buttload of stuff that my parents obviously couldn't take on the plane, so I'm stuck with it until they come up and get it. My dad better drive up here with the Magnum and take all of it before he trades it in on his new Mustang 5.0 vert

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info