• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Pulleys

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
I need a whole need set except for the sc pulley and the drive train one.. or something. its by the water pump... where can I buy all of them?? I need to get all new ones the bearings in them are getting worn, I was curious if there was somewhere I can just buy the whole set and then I'll have a back up for the one I just replaced a month ago when it blew up!!!

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Nov 24 2003, 09:27 AM
I need a whole need set except for the sc pulley and the drive train one.. or something. its by the water pump... where can I buy all of them?? I need to get all new ones the bearings in them are getting worn, I was curious if there was somewhere I can just buy the whole set and then I'll have a back up for the one I just replaced a month ago when it blew up!!!
Ment I need a WHOLE NEW set

Royalgtp

Reaction score
YOu need a snout? or a whole new SC?

ORa whole new drivetrain?

YOu may just need a new coupler in the snout....

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
Nooooo.. all the pulleys on the car that the assembly belt goes aroound etc...

alexgtp

Reaction score
Do you need the pullies for the Accessories or for the SC pullie assemblies.?

DO you need tensioner pullies also? Be specific!

gtphale

Reaction score
Stacy you really shouldn't have to change all your pullies. Maybe the tensioners. What is your car doing that you want to change them alll?

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
Well the ONE tensioner pulley fell off the car while I was driving the bearing was shot in it!! and u can hear the little pulleys making noise

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
so my dad said he wants to replace them all he took them all off and lubed them up, but the seal on them is getting dry rotted,

alexgtp

Reaction score
Going to have to take a look at it. Need to make sure which assebmly it is.

sweetness

Reaction score
you should be able to get all of the pullies through gm.. or gm performance parts direct... in fact go through GMPP they will get you a better deal.. GM will just take you in the butt.

BC

gtphale

Reaction score
Alex you find the one you were looking for??? Also Stacy if your going to replace then yea go to Napa or Murry's they are both really good at having stuff like that in stock. Not sure on part numbers though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom