• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Pulley Swap Pros

dole21

Reaction score
Ok...got a question.

Took off my dub system tonight and pressed on the zzp hub.

Question is

If I put a pulley on, it'll be flush with the hub, but the breather nut has to go over the outside of the pulley. IS this NORMAL?

I can't get the breather nut to even come close to fitting through the hole in the modular pulley, and i wasn't sure if its supposed to go on the outside. I think it'd be a pain to have to take that nut off everytime you wanted to switch pullies.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks.

J.E.T.

Reaction score
I don't think the ZZP mps uses the stock breather nut. :unsure: I've had 3 (Gen1, Gen2, Gen2+machined snout) and never used the stock nut. The system comes with a black plastic cap to go over where the stock nut screwed in.

J.E.T.

toastyj

Reaction score
Hey JET, you're NOS bottle kinda looks like MODOK, man. Thats great!!!

alexgtp

Reaction score
Dole The ZZP system and the INtense use a push in plastic breather nut xhristmas style push in. you can not re-use the typical screw in one. Also the hub needs to be flush to the snout.

dole21

Reaction score
thanks guys, and miller when i called him last night.

gotta email and see if i can get that breather nut
:(

alexgtp

Reaction score
go to the HELP center of any autostore. and but an x-mas plug.. thats all it is.. it will cost you 1.oo as opposed to intense or zzp charging you up the ass!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom