Pulled over What to do??

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
After reading half of the first page, there's only one bit of advice I can give......."Do whatever the fuck you want".

A few MPH difference.....I got the money........I don't have time to take a few hour class........whatever.

It's obvious none of the logical choices appeal to you so "Do whatever you want or slow down".

I'm sure you can go to court and negotiate to have them drop a few mph off the ticket (if that's what's bothering you). Won't affect the dollars, so what does it matter though. Or are you too busy to go to court too?

:io:

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Fight it! I have had success when I have shown up to court and argued my case. Make sure to swear a lot in front of the judge and use animated body language. I pounded my fists onto tables and made it known to the judge that the ticket was being thrown out. I have had 3 cases dismissed using these types of devices and think you will have success with it too.
:bowrofl:

I'm dying over here.....LOL.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Ive had quite a few run ins with speeding and the police

U pull it out from the Diag connector and u download your entire trips info including all speeds and accelerations. I was thinking of just putting this in my car. Go drive around a little and modify the dates and times and bring it in to court. I know that this is really shady of me but honestly im tired of being targeted for having a sports car

I had to take that class every time when i was under 21 because it was manditory for under 21.

its really not gunna stop me from speeding

Im not some punk kid smoking weed rolling through town like most of those kids.

Oh ill admit it. haha ive been pulled over pleanty of times. Some i deserved and 2 of them the cop clocked me in the middle of a down hill. I dont usually brake the entire time during a hill just to keep the same speed thats retarded. I brake at the bottom but whatever. And then my big one was 135 in a 30 which I got lowered to 49 in a 30 because I had a great lawyer haha. I loved that one.

My first reaction to all of this is "What an idiot". Whining about getting tickets when you are a documented regular speeder, planning on falsifying evidence provided to a court of law, saying you will keep speeding but still bitching about getting a ticket, and driving 135 in a 30 zone. Grow the hell up, stop whining, and stop driving like a douchebag punk kid. Tickets solved!

I am not saying we all don't speed a little bit too, but to do 135 in a 30 zone sounds like a dipshit move to me. Most 30mph zones I see aren't exactly on the highway or otherwise away from populated areas. Couple that with an apparent disregard for maintaining safe speeds on the roadway and it is a recipe for disaster. Hopefully you won't have to learn the hard way. Take the class again and try learning something from it this time. Your post won't garner much sympathy from anyone here. :picard:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Take into account when you get that baller job at Firestone and buy that C6Z or GTR insurance will see the ticket on your record if you don't get supervision or class. (assuming that is available for you)

If you "have money" just lawyer up and fight the ticket if you think you were not speeding.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
My first reaction to all of this is "What an idiot". Whining about getting tickets when you are a documented regular speeder, planning on falsifying evidence provided to a court of law, saying you will keep speeding but still bitching about getting a ticket, and driving 135 in a 30 zone. Grow the hell up, stop whining, and stop driving like a douchebag punk kid. Tickets solved!

I am not saying we all don't speed a little bit too, but to do 135 in a 30 zone sounds like a dipshit move to me. Most 30mph zones I see aren't exactly on the highway or otherwise away from populated areas. Couple that with an apparent disregard for maintaining safe speeds on the roadway and it is a recipe for disaster. Hopefully you won't have to learn the hard way. Take the class again and try learning something from it this time. Your post won't garner much sympathy from anyone here. :picard:

:werd:

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
Yeah it's always worth it to pay whatever the cost to keep it off your public record. I made dumb fuck decisions when I was younger too and I can assure you that once you are older you'll wish you had just paid up and done whatever necessary to keep anything and everything off your record. And of course the police can still see it, keeping it off your public record doesn't make it so that POOF it never happened. It makes it so that the general public can't access the information. I've gotten stupid tickets when I was younger and now haven't had a speeding ticket in years (knock on wood) but my insurance is still not cheap. But honestly hearing that from someone older is more than likely only going to make you want to do the opposite. So as mentioned above..... do whatever you feel is best.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Suck it up and take supervision and traffic school. Or go and get your lawyer and go pay him and court fees (and some sort of eventual fine) and continue to be a super mega Firestone baller. You stated in the title "pulled over, what to do????" People told you what to do, you proceeded to make yourself look like an ass and justify not doing what 80% of the people suggested.... sweet. I hope I don't regress into this mentality when I'm 23 :rofl:

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Yeah it's always worth it to pay whatever the cost to keep it off your public record. I made dumb fuck decisions when I was younger too and I can assure you that once you are older you'll wish you had just paid up and done whatever necessary to keep anything and everything off your record. And of course the police can still see it, keeping it off your public record doesn't make it so that POOF it never happened. It makes it so that the general public can't access the information. I've gotten stupid tickets when I was younger and now haven't had a speeding ticket in years (knock on wood) but my insurance is still not cheap. But honestly hearing that from someone older is more than likely only going to make you want to do the opposite. So as mentioned above..... do whatever you feel is best.
I've been on supervision 4 times and been ticket free for like the last 5 years. Nothing on my record anymore.

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
Suck it up and take supervision and traffic school. Or go and get your lawyer and go pay him and court fees (and some sort of eventual fine) and continue to be a super mega Firestone baller. You stated in the title "pulled over, what to do????" People told you what to do, you proceeded to make yourself look like an ass and justify not doing what 80% of the people suggested.... sweet. I hope I don't regress into this mentality when I'm 23 :rofl:

I think this thread has been over for quite some time.... js

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Jun 17, 2010
So driving back from college for spring break this past friday I roll into a small town near Kankakee called Essex. The speed drops from 55 to 30 then jumps to 40 then back up to 55 mph. So I was driving through and there was a cop just on the outskirts of town shooting radar. Pulled me over and came up to the window saying I was doing 54 in a 40. Now both myself and my friend in the car knew I was not doing 54. Ill admit I was prob doing slightly over 45 maybe round 48 but I know that town and Im not stupid enough to do 54 in the 40 there. Is there anything I can do to get this dropped or any advice? Ive had quite a few run ins with speeding and the police but never have I ever had a cop lie so bad on a ticket.

My one thought is.... My Dad has this thing in his car called the car chip. He has it to monior stuff that the PCM sees. U pull it out from the Diag connector and u download your entire trips info including all speeds and accelerations. I was thinking of just putting this in my car. Go drive around a little and modify the dates and times and bring it in to court. I know that this is really shady of me but honestly im tired of being targeted for having a sports car, especially when the speed is inflated by the cop over 5-6 mph. Any other ideas?

quoted for proof.
your logic is...the cop supposedly 'lied' on the ticket (given your track record for tickets, i fail to believe) so you are going to lie in a court of law? smart move

im not taking the stupid class. Im 23 years old. I had to take that class every time when i was under 21 because it was manditory for under 21. Its the most pointless thing and I do not have time for that bs.

how important can your life be that you don't have 4 hours to go to a class?

No im just really pissed off. If you gunna write me the ticket fine I could care less. I have money and it will not stop me from speeding, but dont write it for a higher speed than I was doing. I understand ur a fat cop from a bogus town but get real. Im not some punk kid smoking weed rolling through town like most of those kids.

you're just some punk kid. don't be pissed that you got caught. its your own damn fault.

fyi:

ps.png

i printed it out as well. :)

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
So what was the outcome being court was march 30th...

Plus the last time I checked a retaining fee for a lawyer was more than a speeding ticket...
Hopefully you manned the fu*k up and took it like a man paid the fine and took supervision.

I own a sports car and I don't get tickets.
So I don't know what the difference is between me and you so it is possible for you to avoid them too

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
No im just really pissed off. If you gunna write me the ticket fine I could care less. I have money and it will not stop me from speeding, but dont write it for a higher speed than I was doing. I understand ur a fat cop from a bogus town but get real. Im not some punk kid smoking weed rolling through town like most of those kids.

:padlock:

so your not mad about the ticket just the speed discrepency? in reality he can write you a ticket for 5mph over even though most won't bother. and you admit you were most likely speeding. it's his word against yours and your record

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
and at the end of the day you drive a gay girly neon with fart pipes on it and you probably like justin bieber. that's the best thing of it all

I never said this neon was some super car. Nor have i ever in a thread made it out to be a high horsepower z06 eatin monster. Its my dd which has decent pick up. Ive had a camaro SS a supercharged heads cam GTO and another big turbo srt so i think im doing ok

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info