Pulled over What to do??

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Oh I ment just like a normal background check that all employers do and such. Im not doing a driving job I ment for the job im hired for this summer with firestone. It sounded like even though I had court supervison they would still be able to see all of it.

A) They wouldn't give 2 shits, it's Firestone, and it's a speeding ticket.

B) The point of supervision is so that it 'goes away', so it doesn't effect your insurance rates etc. Obviously 'the system' doesn't just forget that you've been on supervision before.

Spicy McHaggiz

The Gangs All Here!
Oct 6, 2007
Hampton, VA
Whats the point then of court supervison and having things dropped off your record then if everyone can still see everytime ive been ticketed>??? Guessing employers and such can still see all of that to even though almost all have been dropped?

Like DASFINC said public record is different from complete record. I'm guessing, since you can't admit it or tell anyone, that before you were 23/21 you got pulled over a lot in this "sports car." Pay the ticket, take the class, be a boss.

Firestone, LOL. I have several friends working/worked for dealers that had DUI's. Firestone could give 2 fucks.

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
Like DASFINC said public record is different from complete record. I'm guessing, since you can't admit it or tell anyone, that before you were 23/21 you got pulled over a lot in this "sports car." Pay the ticket, take the class, be a boss.

Oh ill admit it. haha ive been pulled over pleanty of times. Some i deserved and 2 of them the cop clocked me in the middle of a down hill. I dont usually brake the entire time during a hill just to keep the same speed thats retarded. I brake at the bottom but whatever. And then my big one was 135 in a 30 which I got lowered to 49 in a 30 because I had a great lawyer haha. I loved that one.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
:bowrofl: this thread is for real? Is it that hard to comprehend that you broke the law and got caught? It's not like you were going 5 under the speed limit. Speeding is speeding.

"doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile"

1568961921_d9eb5930b51.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Oh ill admit it. haha ive been pulled over pleanty of times. Some i deserved and 2 of them the cop clocked me in the middle of a down hill. I dont usually brake the entire time during a hill just to keep the same speed thats retarded. I brake at the bottom but whatever. And then my big one was 135 in a 30 which I got lowered to 49 in a 30 because I had a great lawyer haha. I loved that one.

:picard::picard::picard:

There is no cure for stupid...

I had one VERY close call where I was nearly tagged doing 100+, since then I VERY rarely ever go over 80 intentionally on public roads, even on the highway. The drag strip is cheap, and the season is upon us.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
lol well yea that one was pretty dumb but I just liked laughing at the cop when they dropped it. It really felt good after all the bs tickets before to be able to be like screw u U cant touch me this time

They didn't drop it, you paid a lawyer, and he softened it up. It's what they do when you throw wads of money at them :picard:.

If this most recent one bothers you that much, you can do the same thing here. Hire your lawyer, he will probably get it thrown out, or get you supervision with no class without you having to even show up if money isn't the issue.

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
They didn't drop it, you paid a lawyer, and he softened it up. It's what they do when you throw wads of money at them :picard:.

If this most recent one bothers you that much, you can do the same thing here. Hire your lawyer, he will probably get it thrown out, or get you supervision with no class without you having to even show up if money isn't the issue.

I forgot about this actually. Since this is a minor speeding violation it wont be loads of money like before, id have to call and ask.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Did you ask to see the radar receipt? If you didn't well you are up shit creek without a paddle. And just so you know, if you falsified information trying to prove you weren't speeding and were caught, that is perjury with a jail sentence of up to 5 years. STOP SPEEDING AND BEING AN IDIOT ABOUT IT! Everything you have written has just been whining and complaining for speeding, the fact that you've stated over and over that you are just going to keep speeding leads me to believe that you are quite immature and somebody else is still paying your way along, because if it was my money and my time I sure as hell wouldn't be doing what you are doing.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Fight it! I have had success when I have shown up to court and argued my case. Make sure to swear a lot in front of the judge and use animated body language. I pounded my fists onto tables and made it known to the judge that the ticket was being thrown out. I have had 3 cases dismissed using these types of devices and think you will have success with it too.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Buy a good radar detector.

Ding ding ding. If you're going to speed knowingly, buy one. Those small towns don't have huge budgets, and most aren't shooting laser unless you find a state cop on that road. Every small town is going to have K or KA band radar going off, and with any decent (200 bucks or more) radar detector, you'll see it at least a mile before hand.

I have a Bel 65x, and it's the tits.

And if you want to be REAL illegal, then you guy buy jammer add ons against laser as well. I don't have a ballin enough car for that crap though.

divasixstar

TCG Elite Member
Jan 27, 2007
Elk Grove Village
FYI they can see everything you've been ticketed for. Actively on your record or not. It's still published on there.

Just how many times have you been pulled over and for what? You seem to avoid that your habitual.

:werd: what he said. same goes for "juvenile" records that supposedly go away, they really don't... but only certain people can see them, so if you happen to almost kill a guy when you're 14 and are tried as a kid, and then do time and have it "expunged", you can apply for jobs and say you've never been arrested or ever gotten in trouble with the law and the job will be none the wiser. it disgusted me to see these kids in the prison and their crimes they committed and know that once they completed their time, they'd be free as a bird. sick i tell ya.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info