🔧 BUILD PSJ's 1967 LS Turbo Camaro Build

General Information

Hi all, I bought this Pro Street 1967 Camaro. It had a 502 BBC crate engine and 8-71 supercharger. I have this driveline sold and it's getting pulled immediately.

LS + turbo is the plan. Maybe I'll keep it big tire and see who will want to grab a lane....

Current pic:
anthon ypic.jpg
View attachment 169378
Reactions: Rico and sktchy

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
[detailed Sean style post coming]
So the Banana has lived on jackstands for over a year. We plumbed up the fuel system (2 pumps, 1 Bosch 044 and 1 Weldon 2345a), new shocks, new front and upper control arms, newish brakes, new wheels, new radiator...

Holley wiring is somewhere around 95% done. I'm re-doing two relays, one for the smart coils and the other for the 12V keyed power. I also swapped out the main harness which my buddy who did the board had cut and run to a power post on the board, I bought another power harness and that will be wired directly to the battery which is what Holley recommends. General thing about that is if we don't do that it can lead to voltage issues, ecu can flip out.... Finishing these three tasks is just waiting on me. Ideally I'll do this this weekend.

Got a driveshaft. Need to hang that but might wait until I fire the car again. But after will hang it. I need to add more trans fluid and top off the system. I'm second guessing my choice to make the trans cooler lines out of PTFE, thinking I should redo those in braided before I start putting this car on the trans brake.

I need to go over the harness for the lights, I think I got it all pretty close.

My steering column has issues, I don't know much about these 1st gen columns and a buddy said it needs to be rebuilt. I'm more in that f' that get a race one from TRZ mode and that's my plan.

What I need to buy:
-coolant overflow
-trans fluid overflow
-steering column

Thread Info