🔧 BUILD PSJ's 1967 LS Turbo Camaro Build

General Information

Hi all, I bought this Pro Street 1967 Camaro. It had a 502 BBC crate engine and 8-71 supercharger. I have this driveline sold and it's getting pulled immediately.

LS + turbo is the plan. Maybe I'll keep it big tire and see who will want to grab a lane....

Current pic:
anthon ypic.jpg
View attachment 169378
Reactions: Rico and sktchy

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
Allow myself to introduce myself.

New stock steering setup in the car, a long overdue oil change, and some checking of nut/bolts up front. Drove it today about an hour.

I will do NOTHING else to this car for the rest of the summer except the damned alignment, nut and bolt the back half of the car, change plugs and see if I can lower the car about 1.5-2.0 by just going a lower on the coil over brackets. NOTHING ELSE.

stock steering.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Hehe I should never say 'nothing else' again. I am just lying to myself. But the headlights are a safety issue for me, my brake lights are super weak too I gotta figure that out. My turn signals stopped working hopefully it's just a connector that worked its way loose.
Dont cheap out on the headlights, you will regret it. Vision Industries headlights are plug and play and are quality shit.

Digi Tails makes a LED tail for your car as well. They also make quality shit. You have to install the LED panels and wire it up.
Its not difficult at all, I did my Regal in a few hours

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Hehe I should never say 'nothing else' again. I am just lying to myself. But the headlights are a safety issue for me, my brake lights are super weak too I gotta figure that out. My turn signals stopped working hopefully it's just a connector that worked its way loose.
I thought you had someone take care of all your wiring stuff?

Running the headlights and the high beams on relays triggered by the factory wiring is a must-do mod when you consider the current load through the factory wiring and age factored in

I just don't like not seeing halogen lamps in vintage cars... just looks wrong as hell to me

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Stumbled across these that feature LED lighting but retain the old classic look for the Hairy Canary.

Seems targeted for PSJ:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Stumbled across these that feature LED lighting but retain the old classic look for the Hairy Canary.

Seems targeted for PSJ:

I just saw an ad for them on Instagram, they look good.

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

Thread Info