PS4 and Xbox One

Wolfman

Reaction score

Each comes with a game and controller. I'm gonna be throwing them on eBay about 2 weeks before Xmas. Figured I'd give TCG first dibs if anyone REALLY needs one for the holidays.

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
Just wait until after Christmas. They will be all over. Only a month from now.

crooks

Donating Member
Reaction score
I walked into target Monday and bought an xbox one no pre order.

snakebyte

Reaction score
Uh, am I missing something? Why did you ask how much if you already read that?
Trying to figure out how much he wants, is he trying to sell it for 399 or the bundle price? Its actually quite simple.

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
Trying to figure out how much he wants, is he trying to sell it for 399 or the bundle price? Its actually quite simple.
I would assume if he paid retail for it, it was 399 + tax he paid + shipping.

With tax you're looking at probably around $440 + shipping, so probably $460-470 total. Not really complicated.

If he's selling as a bundle, you add the prices to the other stuff too. Those controllers are $59.99, and those games are $59.99...

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
:rofl: at people expecting him to sell the bundle/console for less than he paid. They are still going for over 150 more than sticker on ebay. If anything he should charge a small and modest up charge and he'd still be doing you guys a service.

DynaSlim

Reaction score
Yup. I'll give you a stick of Wrigley gum shoe polish and $232 in Sacagawea coin

Wolfman

Reaction score
Lol. You guys crack me up. The ps4 is going as a bundle only because I don't plan on purchasing another one. Which means, ps4 retail price+game (killzone)+controller.

The Xbox one can be sold as a bundle or on its own. The Xbox one IS a day one edition (doesn't affect price). Forza is a limited edition (does affect price) and the controller is the play and charge combo (does affect price)

Wolfman

Reaction score
PS4 with game (Killzone) and controller is 540.87 (what I paid) Sale pending with a board member. Get in line in case that doesn't work out.

Xbox One with game (forza 5 limited edition) and play/charge kit is 731.47 (what I paid). Still up for sale. eBay buyer flaked on me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom