Reaction score
Looks great!

rz79

Reaction score
<<<<SPPPPLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHH>>>>

Just shot 5 solid ropes... Good god!

License2Bill

Reaction score
I knew you had the Whipple, was not aware of the NOx. I'm thinking of doing something similar with my spoiler when it comes in. I believe I read on a MM specific forum that you aren't making them. Would it still be possible that you provide a wiring diagram or an explanation of how you have it hooked up or at least an explanation? Does it become brighter with brakes applied, does one half flash with turn signal etc.

Amazing work as always! I've talked with another Chicago area Marauder owner about potentially moving to Orland Park with the new job. If everything falls into place, I'll have some more questions for you!

OP
Zack

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
This car was the test mule for a lot of different stuff back in the first few years after marauders were introduced.
I was the first to buy a vortech kit (as in, not installed by a shop). I figured out what worked and managed an 11.60 with the stock longblock at 10 psi.
Then I put a KB 2.2 on it with a built engine and went 11.4 but removed it before I worked the bugs out.
Then I installed a 3V V-10 (yes you read that right) and got it all situated. But then realized I had no room for a power adder so I took it out and sold it. Lol
Then I bought a VERY USED Terminator engine and installed the 3.4. I made one clean pass without the N2O and went [email protected]
Then I broke the axles, 2 weeks in a row.

This winter I'm installing a Built Boss Block, Crower stage 2 cams and freshening up the trans. I have 3 GSS 392 pumps under the trunk with a sumped tank.
This car is hands down the most ignorant, stupid fun vehicle to drive.

License2Bill

Reaction score
This winter I'm installing a Built Boss Block, Crower stage 2 cams and freshening up the trans. I have 3 GSS 392 pumps under the trunk with a sumped tank.
This car is hands down the most ignorant, stupid fun vehicle to drive.
I saw one of guspech750's YouTube videos of you laying down some rubber. It's impressive to say the least.

If I don't move out that way, maybe I'll get to meet you next year with talks of MV12 being in the Chicago area

MOTOWN

S/C RWHP ADDICT!!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Looks good! i sometimes wish i had went with a whipple 4.0 crusher!

musclemerc

Reaction score
Damn Zack, it's been a long time. I remember every transformation you put that Marauder through. The nitrous got missed (or you never posted it).Sweet.....
The V10 thread was epic!

Its good to see Prozack again

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hope you bring it to Louisville Zack. It's been sitting way too long.

OP
Zack

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
Hope you bring it to Louisville Zack. It's been sitting way too long.
That is my intent. Before the trip, Im going to mount a 10 or 15 gallon fuel cell in the trunk and plumb it into the main tank. This car gulps e85 and I dont want to be filling up every 2 hours.

MMBLUE

Reaction score
OOOH MY I think I'm going soil my pants.

It's been a while since I've seen this baby. How often do you blow the dust off/out of it?

OP
Zack

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
OOOH MY I think I'm going soil my pants.

It's been a while since I've seen this baby. How often do you blow the dust off/out of it?
I just got it out of storage. It sat there for 2 years and a month.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
That is my intent. Before the trip, Im going to mount a 10 or 15 gallon fuel cell in the trunk and plumb it into the main tank. This car gulps e85 and I dont want to be filling up every 2 hours.
Sweet! I hope so. I expect a ride. and not just in your pants. How is the E85 supply in Louisville? Is it readily available?

1stMerc

Reaction score
Was wondering what had happened to that car after you had broke the axles (twice). Disappeared after that. That was some serious grunt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom