Project Pavement Princess

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Girlfriend upgraded her Grand Cherokee from a basic 03 WJ to a fully loaded 08 WK. She asked if the money she got from the old jeep could go towards a lift and tires to the new one. After slightly shedding a tear I said yes.

Spent countless hours over multiple days like all car guys do researching lifts for the WK. Keeping in mind that this mall crawler won't see much action. I landed on a hard to find lift by Old Man Emu.

I can't be happier with the turnout and ride quality of this lift. After the lift and tires it got 6" of lift up front and 5" in the back.

Here is a before and after. Also has 1.25" Spider Trax spacers so the tires don't rub.

Pictures really don't do it justice on the difference this jeep looks.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
You need to lock that woman down for life.

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Oh and because she demanded a stupid sticker.

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Coopers?

Looks good. I've heard great things about OME stuff.
Yeah it's their all terrains. She had mud terrains on the WJ but they were loud as shit. These came with 55k mile warranty. Could look more aggressive for my taste but I guess it's okay for what she does with it.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
[MENTION=85]EmersonHart13[/MENTION] wife has some cool stickers too

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What shocks came with the lift? I can definitely appreciate the improved looks after the lift and tires! :bigthumb:

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
What shocks came with the lift? I can definitely appreciate the improved looks after the lift and tires! :bigthumb:
Old Man Emu using their own proprietary shock which is made by ARE if I am not mistaking.

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I dig it. you still have your Mustang??
I do but it was kind of put on the back burner last year. I bought a house and Harley. Was just talking to some of the guys at the shop about it. I am going to get it here figure out the misfire, slap the vortech on it and get it tuned. I miss the old girl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom