Procharged Cobras!!!

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Reaction score
I wanna check one out. If anyone has a procharged 96-01 id like to see it/ride in it just to see what im missing out on. Anyone want to take me up on this offer? I think we have a few of em.

OP
Rotzs99

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Reaction score
Is it a p1sc? Id like to at least know what it sounds like. Should sound same right?

imbuggin

Reaction score
kind of

I kind of have one I guess. I have a panoz which has the same engine as an 01 cobra. It is just a lot lighter car(800-1000lbs). I have a procharger with 10lbs boost and some other mods like headers and x pipe , flowmasters ect. If that would work for you let me know.

OP
Rotzs99

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Reaction score
Have you had problems with it? Ive heard of some stories...but im skeptical.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
Mikey's is fun... but not a procharger I think;)

96blkSVT

Reaction score
I have a Novi 2000 with 4.30s and its pretty fun driving on the street. Not as loud as a Procharger though. I also live in Indiana though

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Reaction score
If your looking for that infamus whine along with the killer boost, Save up for a KB :headbang: Personally, I didnt want that noise. Thats why I went with a V2 SQ. You can still hear it once it warms up but not annoying like some imo. Some people just happen to like that whine or the whoosh (farts) from a turbo.

Reaction score
Rotzs99 said:
Is it a p1sc? Id like to at least know what it sounds like. Should sound same right?
it is a d1sc. its loud as hell and moves the fuck out!!! :lmao:

imbuggin

Reaction score
Rotzs99 said:
Have you had problems with it? Ive heard of some stories...but im skeptical.
if you were asking me?? No problems yet. But I have only had it less than a year. It is a p1sc

trueblue01gt

cammed and blown
Reaction score
well
i am currently having the same issues with the p1 as most others seem to have

the impeller shaft seal has gone to shit, and the only place to get the seal is to have procharger replace it

it cant be had anywhere else, its made jsut for them

so i am just saving up to upgrade to a d1 because they dont seem to have the seal issues the p1 has

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Reaction score
trueblue01gt said:
well

the impeller shaft seal has gone to shit, and the only place to get the seal is to have procharger replace it

so i am just saving up to upgrade to a d1 because they dont seem to have the seal issues the p1 has

+1 my buddy had the same issue twice but each time it was under warranty and once it was up he dumped it for the D1. No issues yet but its only been 3 months and about 500 miles so far.

OP
Rotzs99

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Reaction score
trueblue01gt said:
well

Youre the one PJ was telling me about. Maybe i need to go big then too...lol, if ever.

Hollywood43

Reaction score
I have a P1SC running 8 lbs of boost on my 98. I backed off the tuning so that I could run regular 87 octane but it still runs pretty good! As far as the seal goes, I'm in the same boat. It makes a little bit of a mess under the hood but the oil level in the supercharger stays in the safe range.

cyac5l8trfcar

{'''}o_o{'''}
Reaction score
idk what you guys are talking about, I've never had a problem with my p1.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom