Problems list

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
Hey mook I think I know what the problem for me is, Im also on Chicago SVT and signed up back in January with just a few posts.... Now that the 2 have merged, when I login "Since my login info for here and there is the same" Im logging in with my account info from there... While here I should have a lot more since ive been on here for over 2 years and have way way more posts....

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
From what I can gather so far, when someone logs in to here and has a same name on CSVT, it looks like its using the csvt info? Bmoore is also having this issue.

I just got to a computer so I'm gonna glance at a few things real quick then give you a call, jack.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Another example, TCG member and staff Bru, has been set to guest and his csvt name has taken over....its been set to BruGTP and shows a zero post count.

Eagle is still an admin and didnt appear to merge with his eagle02 account from csvt. very strange.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Looks like Joe's account got squashed.

Dan and I have accounts on CSVT with the same email accounts/different usernames that weren't touched.

His name and posts still show up but hes been set as a guest.

Eric's account...I dunno what happened there. Jack is looking into it and thinks he knows a simple fix.

Thread Info