Problem with teh forum and DST.

Reaction score
ever since the time change, every time i come to the site it goes to the main index then quickly goes to a blank page with the address http://www.thechicagogarage.org/forum/profile.php?do=dst

and i cant nav away from it, i have to manually type in the /forum/index.php address a couple times before i can actually start surfing around the site.

Ive deleted all temp files, cookies everything......

Browser: Firefox v. 2.0.0.12

E

Reaction score
And i thought i was the only one with this prob. I have it bookmarked and i have to hit it 3 times to stay

CamaroSS

Banned
Reaction score
its something to do with daylight savings time, just manually set your time zone ahead an hour and uncheck the automatically detect daylight savings time box, all should be good after that

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
yea, i believe i have mine set to not change for daylight savings....maybe [email protected] can shed some light on why this actually happends

skeezer

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
If your UserCP>Edit Options, your time zone should be Central Standard Time, and DST settings should be set to automatically detect. You shouldn't have any problems with that.

CamaroSS

Banned
Reaction score
i had mine set as auto detect and everything, but as soon as the time change came around, i kept getting that message on the screen, had to click like 4 times just for the site to load :dunno:

CamaroSS

Banned
Reaction score
eat me, you have user error when you use darts and a pool cue, tough break on that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom