3800 problem i can't solve

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
thrusayd my car sat all day until about 7pm, i went to start it and it seemed kinda sluggish, but it started, i moved it to the street and shut it off, then i went out at 7:30 to start it again and it was dead. So i left it overnight then the next day i took the battery charger to it for about 5 minutes, started the car and it started and everyhting was dim, but brightened up when the altinator kicked in. I let it run for a good 15 minutes then shut it off. I went out the next morning and tried to start it and it was dead again. I took the battery to sears, and they said it was fine and charged it up all the way, i let it sit in my dad's truck overnight and just hooked it back up and everything works. So i dunno wtf the problem was. any help

Note: battery and altinator are both 7 months old and i have had the same stuff in my car electronically that i have had in there since i got those things.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list