• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Private Event at Norwalk Ohio

easytoremember

Reaction score
Please read this post:

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=25...tmode=1&smode=1

About twice a year INTENSE racing puts on a great racing event called INTENSE DRAG DAY at the 'World's Best Track.' Norwalk Raceway. www.norwalkraceway.com . This fall's event has been cancelled. I want to see if I can still get a private event going. There would be no prizes. I am not looking to make money off of it, just pull off a great event. If you are a not member of clubgp.com please email me at [email protected] and I will put you on the list. This list is not a commitment, but please don't say you'll go if you really cant or wont. To make this work, its going to take some time, but It takes time to make an event possible to lay down some of the best times we've seen. Email me with any questions. Thanks for looking!
Chris Zilvitis
[email protected]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom