đź”– Deals Prime & AmEx Cardholders (MR-Earning Only): Amazon Fire Tablets CHEAP

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Snagged from SlickDeals. Good little Netflix/Prime Video Machine

Amazon offers up to $30 Off Amazon Fire Tablets for select American Express Membership Rewards Cardholders with Prime when you pay with points and follow the steps below. Shipping is free. Thanks giveNforgive

Note, click here to check offer eligibility (will vary by cardholder). Prices listed below are after the corresponding promo code and 'prime savings' are applied at checkout.
Click here to link your Amex Membership Rewards account to your Amazon account
Add one of the following:
8GB Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa (7" Display with Special Offers) $14.99 with promo code FIRE7TAB (apply at checkout)
16GB Fire 8 HD Tablet with Alexa (8" Display with Special Offers) $24.99 with promo code FIRE8TAB (apply at checkout)
Proceed to checkout & select your American Express Rewards Card as your payment method
Select the amount of Membership Rewards Points you'd like to use for the purchase (must use points for a part of your order)
Apply the corresponding promo code
Up to a $30 discount will be applied to qualifying items at checkout (prices listed above after all discounts)

https://slickdeals.net/f/10542940-p...-7-tablet-for-15-valid-for-select-cardholders

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
If you have an AmEx that earns membership rewards, all you need to do is add it as a payment option & enroll it in "shop with points". After you've selected that card & are using at least 1 point to pay for the purchase, you can apply one of the coupon codes.

Shipped to my door was ~$27.25 for the Fire HD 8

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
If you have an AmEx that earns membership rewards, all you need to do is add it as a payment option & enroll it in "shop with points". After you've selected that card & are using at least 1 point to pay for the purchase, you can apply one of the coupon codes.

Shipped to my door was ~$27.25 for the Fire HD 8

Do you have to pay with all points, or at least 1?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info