Pride and Joy gone forever

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Well i was just wondering who all has lost a car they once enjoyed in an accident. Post up some before and after pics if you got em. heres mine

DSC01321.jpg

DSC01320.jpg

DSC01322.jpg

DSC01325.jpg

engine1.jpg

I bought her senior year as my first vehicle on a loan. I also had a '92 Mercury Cougar. I wasn't exactly the popular kid but EVREYONE knew me as "The Kid w/the Badass Purple Truck". It was awesome I drove her for about 1 1/2years then I got the job im at now and within the first month working there i was on my way home when I was hit by a Semi. And this was the outcome:

DSC01938.jpg

DSC01935.jpg

DSC01933.jpg

The insurance totaled her out. I held on to her for the past 3 years with hopes to rebuild her but i dropped the idea and this past fall I finally sold most of the parts off her and scraped her.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Nice truck, too bad about it though...

DSCN2701.jpg

my 96 XJ. 2.5L 5-speed, RWD, with 167,000 miles. I got it from my older bro my freshman year of college. It was a cali car and was clean as hell. I would work on it a lot just to keep it running but didn't mod it b/c I didn't have cash then...

then my bro borrowed it and rear-ended someone, totaling it... To be honest, I'd kinda rather have that car than my sebring now... well I dunno...
great car and I miss it.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info