• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Prices................

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
Input on what these items are worth, I want to list them soon...

03/04 IRS Cradle - Stripped
03/04 IRS LCA's
03/04 IRS UCA's
03/04 IRS 8.8 3.55 Diff - Weak Clutches, slightly cracked cover - repairable (Not from Hop)
03/04 Half Shafts - Complete
04 Bilstein Rear Vert Shocks
2000R Bilstein Rear Shocks
2000R Bilstein Front Struts
03/04 IRS Swaybar
04 Vert Mach 460
04 Rear 460 Amps
04 Rear Vert Speakers
04 Front Vert Speakers (Both Door Speakers)
04 Coupe Door Glass (L&R)
04 Coupe Window Motor (L&R)
04 Coupe Door Electric Controls (Window, Mirror, Locks L/R)
04 Coupe Interior Door Panels (L&R)

Any help appreciated

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Mar 16, 2006
You getting rid of this too?
irshdcross.jpg

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
Rotzs99 said:
Are the halfshafts and diff the only thing i would need to upgrade my IRS?

What do you have now? Not sure what you are looking to do.

I did post in someones WTB ad on SVTP that I had 03/04 axles and I got 5 people that PM'd me within 12 hours that all wanted them. Two of the guys wanted the axles and diff for an RX7. I comitted to the first person that responded and he is picking them up today from Iowa. I think I priced it too low, because they sold way too easily.

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
ShelbyGuy said:
point the guy with the mazda in my direction. i dont have axles to sell, but i have more differentials than i'll ever use.

I sold mine for $50.00 w/ weak clutches. One of the guys I did not sell to is desperate for a diff also. You can keep the cover (I think), since he told me they use the explorer cover. Interested in shipping to SF Bay area?

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
ACK a new bare housing is $285. $50 would get you the diff carrier from me. im lookin for a couple to a few hundred for the entire center chunk.

hell the companion flange alone is $75.

Mystic Terminator said:
I sold mine for $50.00 w/ weak clutches. One of the guys I did not sell to is desperate for a diff also. You can keep the cover (I think), since he told me they use the explorer cover. Interested in shipping to SF Bay area?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info