HULU Prey

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Hey, remember in all the movies where humans are the ones that kill the predators? Hope this helps.
You mean the movies where grown 250 pound men had advanced weapons and miniguns, many who still got their asses kicked, but didn't get thrown around as easy as a 1000 pound bear did.

Yet somehow a little 95 pound 14 year old girl with bow and arrow can defeat a predator single-handedly, even being pinned down by him multiple times. Right! :ROFLMAO:

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
You mean the movies where grown 250 pound men had advanced weapons and miniguns, many who still got their asses kicked, but didn't get thrown around as easy as a 1000 pound bear did.

Yet somehow a little 95 pound 14 year old girl with bow and arrow can defeat a predator single-handedly, even being pinned down by him multiple times. Right! :ROFLMAO:
I let it take me right into The Princess when Prey ended. Yea this tiny girl kicked like 800 guys asses.....lol

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Its funny how opinions differ. I thought this one was slow, and very boring. The last 10 minutes are cool, but they didnt even show where the predators come back and claim their buddy's body. Like this did in #2. When they took the body back to their ship and gave danny glover a prize for killing it. They hinted on it at the end of the animated credits when the three ships came back. But I wanted to see it, and see what the tribe thought of seeing multiple show up.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Its funny how opinions differ. I thought this one was slow, and very boring. The last 10 minutes are cool, but they didnt even show where the predators come back and claim their buddy's body. Like this did in #2. When they took the body back to their ship and gave danny glover a prize for killing it. They hinted on it at the end of the animated credits when the three ships came back. But I wanted to see it, and see what the tribe thought of seeing multiple show up.
That's what's called setting up a sequel.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
I enjoyed it, some of ya'll need to realize its a movie lol
TCG Film snobs. It's like SVTP light. :ROFLMAO:

snobs.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Agreed!

The CGI of the deer and wolf was a little janky, but the rest of the movie was solid

That is why I said I was going into watching this thinking it would be like a B movie. Or straight to video movie back in the day. I think as well as well as the streaming services' movies and series are, they are limited in time and budget compared to major release movies. So you can usually bet the CGI, sets, costumes, and such can suffer at times. All-in-all, I thought it was all pretty good in the movie. Again, with managing my expectations going into it.

Ridiculous movie with crap CGI and crap story....
I had to shut it off at the bear fight when this 8 foot alien picks up a thousand pound grizzly bear and throws him around like a rag doll, but struggles to fight individual 5 foot 5 humans.

I don't remember where a human went face to face, and hand to hand, with the alien. I remember then jumping on his back and things of that nature. I do remember him throwing men 30-50 yards tho. So could it have been a little inconsistent? Yes. But again, it's not like he boxed a human toe to toe and almost lost. It didn't help when he cut his own arm off. lol

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info