PRESALE: Large rustic American flag

I was making one of these for a challenge on Instagram to give away to your local fire/police station and gained a lot of interest on social media for people to buy these. So I wanted to extend this presale to all of you in case you're interested. Size is 6ft wide and just over 3ft tall. It's coated in an outdoor coating incase you want to hang it outside. I will be doing a pre sale through Sunday 10/27 and then deliver them in the Chicagoland area in November. Cost is $200. If you're interested please message me or email AdamRich1785 at gmail.

Thanks!

IMG_6056.JPG

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I was making one of these for a challenge on Instagram to give away to your local fire/police station and gained a lot of interest on social media for people to buy these. So I wanted to extend this presale to all of you in case you're interested. Size is 6ft wide and just over 3ft tall. It's coated in an outdoor coating incase you want to hang it outside. I will be doing a pre sale through Sunday 10/27 and then deliver them in the Chicagoland area in November. Cost is $200. If you're interested please message me or email AdamRich1785 at gmail.

Thanks!

View attachment 44391
Looks fantastic. Love supporting tcg folks. Put me down for one. I’ll email you as well.

Reactions: RICH17

Thread Info