Pre-bent brake lines...where to get?

Aron

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get pre-bent brake lines? My right rear line burst on me the other night. They are discontinued from GM, and I don't feel like bending and flaring a new one, mostly because it's a pain in the ass.

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
I need some prebent lines for my fox too, dont know if they sell them anywhere, I bought some pre-flared lines that I had to put bends in to go around the rear-end and well... that didnt work out so well.

OP
Aron

Aron

Reaction score
I need some prebent lines for my fox too, dont know if they sell them anywhere, I bought some pre-flared lines that I had to put bends in to go around the rear-end and well... that didnt work out so well.
I found several places that make them for the Fox, just not my car :(

aod92

Reaction score
I know you said you don't want to bend, and flare them yourself but it's really not that hard! It will be much cheaper that way too! If you need the tools to do it just let me know and you can borrow them.

OP
Aron

Aron

Reaction score
I know you said you don't want to bend, and flare them yourself but it's really not that hard! It will be much cheaper that way too! If you need the tools to do it just let me know and you can borrow them.
I have a flaring tool, but I found a used line for pretty cheap. Thanks for the offer though! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom