đź”– Deals POWDER COATING GROUP BUYS ARE HERE

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
My only problem is that I don't have anywhere to store the car when I take the calipers off. Don't have tools to do it at my apt. and can't leave the car at my parents. Guess I'm SoL.

50 bucks ill let you store it at our shop while they are getting done. Im sure some of the guys here will tell you, your car will be in good hands ;)

oh and I have tools there too

powderxinc

Feb 27, 2014
[MENTION=239]Turk[/MENTION].....All of our powder is baked on as any powder coating company would @ 350 degrees or sometimes higher than 400. Powder Coating is much more durable than paint application & can be 13x more durable than paint, and sometimes 18x more durable. Its used on calipers all the time. We have even powder coated headers without any problems.

@pjx56x...We do not ceramic coat :( what were you looking to get coated?
[MENTION=5800]VenomousDSG[/MENTION]...For both your front, $60 for the pair!
[MENTION=74]Mr Baytchos[/MENTION]....For both rims with no rubber or bearings, $100 for both

Sorry for late response fella's. Im currently at home. Office is usually open 9-5 but Im trying my best to get you guys responses asap!

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
The price for the wheels powder coated is good if I can drop the car off, and you dismount/remount and balance wheels and tires. Otherwise nope. I have worked with Wheels America and they do all this for about the same money. I have had 4 sets of wheels done with them, but they are busy and appointments are hard to get. Is this what you guys do? If so you have my business.

JBruno88

TCG Elite Member
Apr 3, 2014
Carol Stream, IL
The price for the wheels powder coated is good if I can drop the car off, and you dismount/remount and balance wheels and tires. Otherwise nope. I have worked with Wheels America and they do all this for about the same money. I have had 4 sets of wheels done with them, but they are busy and appointments are hard to get. Is this what you guys do? If so you have my business.

He clearly stated no rubber on the wheels. His prices are very good for not having to do dismount. I've been powder coating stuff on my cars for close to 4 years now and most people charge 80-100 per wheel with you paying someone separately to do the dismount and re-mount.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
He clearly stated no rubber on the wheels. His prices are very good for not having to do dismount. I've been powder coating stuff on my cars for close to 4 years now and most people charge 80-100 per wheel with you paying someone separately to do the dismount and re-mount.

My guys did the whole job for $275 dismounted/remounted and roadforced.

powderxinc

Feb 27, 2014

We can dismount & remount followed up by a balance. However, we do not take the entire car in. Insurance liability & space is the issue. As JBruno88 stated, the average price on powder coating a wheel without rubber on is $100. We are well below that.
[MENTION=5498]PJx5x[/MENTION]....Hot side, turbine & merge pipe is not a problem!

powderxinc

Feb 27, 2014
^^ ceramic is not a powder coating application. Theres ceramic coating, and then powder coating. It acts as one with the way it is sprayed on, but bakes (cures) at a higher temp. Basically, it heat soaks and does not fail under high temps as powder coating will. Some parts of cars with your every day coating will chip/crack/bubble but with ceramic, its cut down to almost no chance if it is applied right.

@PJ5x5...We are in the process of setting up for ceramic. A good month and we will be in the game!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info