đź’¬ Off Topic Post your latest purchase

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
No so much what I purchased, it's what the wife got me for my B-Day back in June. I got to do the xtreme driving event at the Autobhan in Joliet yesterday. I got to do the course pre-run in a Charger Hellcat (as a passenger, learning some tips about the track and what to do), then the main event in a C8 Corvette.

I haven't had a chance to view the in-car video that I got with it, but this is when I came back to the pits after my three laps. According to them, on that short straight in front, I had it to 108. Passed the AMG GT-R and the Shelby GT500 while out on the track.

View attachment 102123
A few years ago my wife did the same for me. It made for a nice date to get away from the kids and have an awesome day.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
s-l1600.jpg

These little guys.

MirkosMangle

Regular
Jul 12, 2021
Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 23.35.20.png

Ordered this for my little one. She takes off her socks all the time, hope to have more luck with those. The other things i ordered two days ago - all the meds and vitamins for the next year. My wife likes to have our home emergency kit organised once a year, she check all the expiry dates and replaces the old stuff with the new. It saves us some cash to order everything needed from Canadian pharmacy. The delivery is fast (anyway those are not urgent meds) and the prices are much better than in the local shops.

Reactions: Mr_Roboto

Thread Info