IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I.........couldn't help myself.

oAxp96Z.jpg

These literally just released last week. Ordered them from Nike on saturday, and they were just delivered today. They're the new 37 low "nothing but net" edition cuz the color scheme is modeled after that completely 90's epic outfit that Jordan wore in his McDonalds commercials w/ Larry Bird :ROFLMAO: I just couldn't resist.

esPAEKt.jpg

vy0NZ5D.jpg

hjgHLcg.jpg

Zp1VMYS.jpg

They're a nice suede material and the center section is completely open mesh. But because of that I think they had to strengthen the bottom of the shoe cuz right under your arch that carbon fiber looking piece on the sole is completely solid. Feels a little weird to me because I'm used to wearing ultra boosts, but its not bad. They're a bit narrow in the middle too but I've just been wearing them sitting around the house and thats already feeling better. So these can now join my OG 1 retros, which is nice cuz those are high tops so I can only really wear those w/ pants, but since these are low cut I can wear these more often

And just because :ROFLMAO:

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Air conditioning upgrade for the Mustang. I have several problems with the stock unit. There is a leak somewhere and I think the blend door actuators are fried. I only get warm air.

View attachment 161615
Do you have a valve for cutting the heater core off? May check to see if that's getting vacuum as well.

Thread Info