đź’¬ OT Post your latest purchase

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
my little baby 3/8 ratchet couldn’t break the t55 bolt loose on my rear seat for my last track day. this should help.

View attachment 160926
What’s the breakaway torque? I’ve got the big 1/2” one and it’s been a beast for breaking shit loose

sukhk527

Regular
Apr 28, 2023
Oswego,IL
What’s the breakaway torque? I’ve got the big 1/2” one and it’s been a beast for breaking shit loose
160 ft lbs which should be plenty. I plan on going with the whole set as part of my garage/tool chest build out so figured this was a good first one to test out.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Don't be flashing that green stuff up in here you'll get the yellow/red fanbois in a tizzy.
Clint Eastwood What GIF by GritTV

View attachment 160940

Also notice the DeWalt bits hiding behind the bigboy impact.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
It's a vicious circle. I was down to one green 3AH battery and hoping to fully move over to 18V Red Team. Then HD had two 4AH batteries on sale for $99 around Christmas. Now that means I have the excuse to get some tools I need, only in green. Thus extending my eventual move to M18 Master Race.

Sorry I have failed you.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Concerts are getting to be too fucking expensive.... Going to Luke Combs on Saturday and it's costing a fucking arm and a leg. :bowrofl:
Would have been cheaper to hire a prostitute once a week than to get yourself a GF lmmfao
Whats it costing these days for a concert

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
Axel back exhaust w/black 4" tips and an AFE CAI for the Durango.
CAI came from Summit and showed up yesterday, the exhaust will be here tomorrow.
The full plan is to do a full exhaust w/ headers but I need to wait a bit on that. So this will at least give me some sound and a little more go for the time being.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
View attachment 160989

General Admission next to stage.....
Concerts at Soldier Field are stupid expensive. It's been awhile since I've been to a country concert, but I used to try to keep my eye out for smaller shows to go to. A lot of them will play at bars, small festivals and other tiny venues where you can get tickets for cheap and be in a crowd of ~2,000 people or less.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Friend of mines wife got their daughter TS tickets for $250/each and sold them for $1,400/each. Nice profit!!
A guy I know that owns an insulation shop paid like $2000 per ticket, he bought 2 of them.
They werent even for him, they were for a GC that he was trying to get his foot in the door. It worked, he got his foot in the door and is getting more work than he knows what to do with from this GC lol.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
A guy I know that owns an insulation shop paid like $2000 per ticket, he bought 2 of them.
They werent even for him, they were for a GC that he was trying to get his foot in the door. It worked, he got his foot in the door and is getting more work than he knows what to do with from this GC lol.
Money well spent then.

Thread Info