bikrboy128 bikrboy128
20230403_131358.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Do those last long at all or do they fall apart
They will get tossed due to being dirty long before they will fall apart. I’ve never had a pair of Jordan’s fall apart. I have 2-3 pair that are 4-5 years old and have been used for yard and garage work the last few years. Still very well intact. I have a pair I’ve been hooping in the last few years that are also still intact

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
What are you going to use them for, just for curiosity sake? Or is just a display piece?
Yea just adding it to my shelf of stupid Knick knacks. I have a piece of command module Mylar foil from Apollo 11 and a piece of skin from the Hindenburg, among other things. Also have my eye on some skin from an SR-71 blackbird

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Sony WF-1000XM4 wireless earbuds.

I tried buying these off of Amazon a few months ago, but they got lost in transit, so I just took the refund and forgot about. Yesterday I ended up buying them out of frustration from having to listen to everyone around me in my office on Microsoft Teams calls. It's pretty impossible to focus sometimes after getting used to working from my quiet home office or a mostly empty office over the last 3 years.

I got them last night and tried them out at the gym first. Now I've been using them for a couple hours in my office this morning. Well worth the purchase. The active noise cancelling is great and sound quality is really good.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Sony WF-1000XM4 wireless earbuds.

I tried buying these off of Amazon a few months ago, but they got lost in transit, so I just took the refund and forgot about. Yesterday I ended up buying them out of frustration from having to listen to everyone around me in my office on Microsoft Teams calls. It's pretty impossible to focus sometimes after getting used to working from my quiet home office or a mostly empty office over the last 3 years.

I got them last night and tried them out at the gym first. Now I've been using them for a couple hours in my office this morning. Well worth the purchase. The active noise cancelling is great and sound quality is really good.
Wow, they are pricey!

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Wow, they are pricey!
They weren't cheap but I did a bunch of reading and it sounds like these offered the best battery life and active noise cancellation.

I was able to justify it because I'm still using my Jaybirds BlueBuds X earbuds from 2014. I'm generally good about not losing stuff, so these should last me for many years.

Thread Info