Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
All universal hotels give you daily shuttle and hour early entrance
yup. That was my argument. Last year we walked/took the "boat" to/from the hotel and the parks.

We are in Florida for 7 days and have 4 park tickets, so it's for the 3 days when we aren't in the park. She thinks if we don't reserve a car, we'll be screwed. With 4 people, Uber's would be an option, but it's either 5 people in a strangers car, cramped. Or paying for an Uber XL. I was all for rolling the dice, but I was overturned on that.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Put some more money towards the mortgage principal today

Wolf Of Wall Street Fun GIF

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I was aggressively paying mine down, but went back to min payment to invest that extra. I figure a ~3% rate with inflation factored is 'cheap' debt to carry while betting on a rebound.
For sure! We max 401k's every year, so we're investing some additional, but just would like to have an absolute clean slate - which will help make future decisions, ie: a potential move to a nice state.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Got the daughter her first drum kit. It’s called a “pocket kit by Questlove” made by Ludwig. I was gonna get it for Christmas when it was for sale for $399. Just happened to check it the other day and it was on super duper sale for $249, no shipping! The quality is staggeringly good. I can literally set it up to my size and play it or shrink it down for her. I can’t see how they make money on this thing. An entire drum kit (including hardware and throne) for less than the price of most decent cymbals. The only “cheap” thing is the quality of the high hats and cymbal but they are good enough for my 3 year old. Can’t wait for her legs to get a little longer so she can hit the kick drum. She loves laying it every night and I’ve caught her air drumming in the car.

7700FC96-3497-4DD0-92D6-78C170E75B84.jpeg
5958E971-61C1-4C58-8A36-0B31F61F4449.jpeg

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Got the daughter her first drum kit. It’s called a “pocket kit by Questlove” made by Ludwig. I was gonna get it for Christmas when it was for sale for $399. Just happened to check it the other day and it was on super duper sale for $249, no shipping! The quality is staggeringly good. I can literally set it up to my size and play it or shrink it down for her. I can’t see how they make money on this thing. An entire drum kit (including hardware and throne) for less than the price of most decent cymbals. The only “cheap” thing is the quality of the high hats and cymbal but they are good enough for my 3 year old. Can’t wait for her legs to get a little longer so she can hit the kick drum. She loves laying it every night and I’ve caught her air drumming in the car.

View attachment 149190View attachment 149191
That's fucking cool, and I already have a headache just looking at this picture. My 5yo came home with a recorder from school a few weeks back.... *ears bleeding*

• Haha
Reactions: m_dogg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ

View attachment 149190View attachment 149191

Thats freaking awesome. So much nicer than my first "kids" drum kit was :ROFLMAO: Thats like an actual legit kit.

One day. One day I must own another set.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Thats freaking awesome. So much nicer than my first "kids" drum kit was :ROFLMAO: Thats like an actual legit kit.

One day. One day I must own another set.
Oh it’s an actual legit drum kit. Just in smaller sizes. Those “first act” garbage instruments aren’t even worth it when something like this is $249

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Oh it’s an actual legit drum kit. Just in smaller sizes. Those “first act” garbage instruments aren’t even worth it when something like this is $249

Yeah that is amazing for that price. I'd get one for my nieces and make my brothers life a living hell, but my SIL would probably straight up murder me :LOL:

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Once I looked back at what I spent on the 65" LG and what this one was going to cost me....there was an $61 price increase for 12" inches and the jump from C1 to C2.

No brainer!
The C2 is the shit. I run a 42" as my daily work monitor and gaming rig monitor. I've mentioned multiple times to the wife that it's been worth every penny

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
  • Haha
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Thread Info