đź’¬ OT Post your latest purchase

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
And its sensor is about 1/4-1/2 the size of your pinky nail... (about 11mm squared). My smallest camera's sensor is 384mm squared.
tiny GIF
I don’t know what that means, but yours sounds girthy.

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Picked this up today using around $300 of rebate fake money:

E3175836-839A-483C-B5C4-354D9C625BB3.jpeg

The crate barely fit into the Odyssey and I’m pretty sure I tore something in my lower abdomen trying to get it out of the van without destroying the bumper (it was forklifted in).

And no, I don’t have a member’s ride post on the thing (the van).

Oh and I also ordered some LEGOs for the wifey and kiddo.

That’s enough bleeding cash for today.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida

View attachment 143902

The crate barely fit into the Odyssey and I’m pretty sure I tore something in my lower abdomen trying to get it out of the van without destroying the bumper (it was forklifted in).

#neversnows

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005

View attachment 143902

Very similar blower to the one I have. It’s held up great for the last 6 years.

Reactions: torquelover

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
#neversnows
Where is this?

There will be another post from me at some point here, and it will be a house somewhere warm.
Very similar blower to the one I have. It’s held up great for the last 6 years.

That’s awesome to hear. Wife chose this one as it had the metal chute, which was a weak point in our other two snowblowers.

I was looking at an Ariens and a Toro but having rebates sitting around sealed the deal on this one. I probably shouldn’t have bear hugged the crate to get it out of the van. Dr. Appt at 3:30 now. Been decades since the “turn head and cough” thing if that’s still what they do now.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Where is this?

There will be another post from me at some point here, and it will be a house somewhere warm.

That’s awesome to hear. Wife chose this one as it had the metal chute, which was a weak point in our other two snowblowers.

I was looking at an Ariens and a Toro but having rebates sitting around sealed the deal on this one. I probably shouldn’t have bear hugged the crate to get it out of the van. Dr. Appt at 3:30 now. Been decades since the “turn head and cough” thing if that’s still what they do now.
Just go on Amazon and order some extra shear pins. Other than that, I finally topped off 1/2qt of oil in it after not checking since new. Never done any maintenance to it, and always starts on the first pull.

Reactions: torquelover

Thread Info