Oct 5, 2012
Organize Black Cat GIF by Industrial Workers of the World

Screenshot_20220514-121222_Chrome.jpg

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Wife's iPhone is all sorts of fucked up. iPhone 11 Pro - she apparently cracked the screen at the upper corner, touchscreen is working intermittently, and it's now getting super hot. Verizon has a solid trade-in deal for a fucked up phone, so $800 credit, and ordering her a new iPhone 13 Pro 512gb and it just adds $12/mo for 36 months. Not a bad deal.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
We just did an upgrade as well, went from 11’s and have 2 x 13 pro max and 2 13’s for the kids. Well worth it. I’m sure the 14’s will be out in the next few weeks.
I was just about to upgrade my line too, until I googled the 14, and it says September. So, I'll wait. There's zero wrong with my phone at this point.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Might not be able to get those credit amounts for the current phones.
They'll do some type of promo, I'm sure. I'm not in a hurry. My phone has been great, plus AppleCare for when something fucks up. She was traveling and out of the country before I remembered to add her AppleCare, but missed the window by days.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
I was just about to upgrade my line too, until I googled the 14, and it says September. So, I'll wait. There's zero wrong with my phone at this point.
we're on 11 Pro Max's, they're starting to show their age. We're waiting for the 14.

There will be trade in's in Sept or we can always sell outright on swappa

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Not so much a purchase, rather "helping" a friend. :D

His father passed away about a month ago. As they're (him and his sister and B-I-L) trying to get the house ready for sale, they were planning on a garage sale. He was an old tinkerer and would religiously hit the local flea markets on Saturday. However, before such, he (my friend) said come over and take whatever you want. So aside from sorting out all the hardware and stuff, I grabbed all this.

20220521_182257[1].jpg

• Love
Reactions: blue-sun and HeavyG

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Reactions: HeavyG

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
I have one, somewhere. Think it's down at my dad's. Great shooter, but can't recall which Grip is on it. I don't think it's the Hogue Monogrip.

*It's this one:
Oh nice. You got the wooden grip everyone's after !! Hard to find or just outrageously priced

Did you shoot 357s or 38s or both? I'm gonna polish mine to a bright chrome like appearance....gonna look hot ?

BTW this thing shoots pretty accurate which surprises me....I shot it once with a rental gun.

Gonna make this my night stand gun

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Oh nice. You got the wooden grip everyone's after !! Hard to find or just outrageously priced

Did you shoot 357s or 38s or both? I'm gonna polish mine to a bright chrome like appearance....gonna look hot ?

BTW this thing shoots pretty accurate which surprises me....I shot it once with a rental gun.

Gonna make this my night stand gun
.357’s. Actually hasn’t been shot in close to a decade. I have to look, but don’t think it has the optical front site. We got it before they were widely available.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
My 4 year old has outgrown his toddler bed so I went all in and got him a Nectar mattress (I love mine), bunkie board frame, Sonic the Hedgehog sheets, cooling pillows and a cooling mattress cover (he’s a nuclear hot sleeper). I feel like I got raped due to the cost but anything to help him sleep better and we spend a 1/4 of our lives sleeping, might as well spend the money.

Thread Info