TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005

7E469D35-FE1C-4632-A52D-E20D86FD7024.jpeg

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Going to do my front seal on the G8 tomorrow, So I needed a 250lb/ft torque wrench as my old Crapsman digitork shit the bed awhile back. SO I stopped in at Harbor Freight today;

Picked up this Icon 1/2" drive 50 - 250 lb/ft torque wrench and then figured WTF, pick up a breaker bar. This is a Pittsburgh 25" 1/2" breaker.

New tools.jpg

Reactions: Rdrnnr

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Another Vinyl album just came in the mail. One of my favorites. It’s a bunch of hardcore guys playing mariachi music. It is weird at first but trust me, it grows on you. If anybody is interested I have a digital download token I can PM you.
Great artwork and beautiful Smoked-clear vinyl.

917C5A52-7F3C-47FB-9A6A-8C27BAB7C4AB.jpeg

E2C88B22-0C11-4E74-AFFC-13D48CA75EC3.jpeg

Another Vinyl album just came in the mail. One of my favorites. It’s a bunch of hardcore guys playing mariachi music. It is weird at first but trust me, it grows on you. If anybody is interested I have a digital download token I can PM you.
Great artwork and beautiful Smoked-clear vinyl.

View attachment 87534

View attachment 87535
Me and the wife saw them live when they opened for clutch a couple of years ago. We were impressed and have them in a couple different playlists.

Reactions: Stink Star

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
3 new batteries.

They are on the site and in store for $100 for one. Or $180 for 3. Hmmmm.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Previous owners didn’t do shit to maintain the yard, let alone the house.

Just purchased a year of service for interior / exterior insect treatment.

Last year being our first year we notice 3 wasp / yellow jacket nests in the exterior vents / roof line (not visible, but saw them coming and going). A shit ton of exterior spiders, ticks, ants other insects.

Inside the house, a lot of spiders and ants.

Figured I would get the service for a year, then take over myself.

Reactions: Spivitz

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Previous owners didn’t do shit to maintain the yard, let alone the house.

Just purchased a year of service for interior / exterior insect treatment.

Last year being our first year we notice 3 wasp / yellow jacket nests in the exterior vents / roof line (not visible, but saw them coming and going). A shit ton of exterior spiders, ticks, ants other insects.

Inside the house, a lot of spiders and ants.

Figured I would get the service for a year, then take over myself.

Spend that VP money daveo

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
3 new batteries.

They are on the site and in store for $100 for one. Or $180 for 3. Hmmmm.
Direct tools outlet .com

Reactions: Fish

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
We do that now too. No more ants and spiders...

We did have a wasp problem going in under the shingles right by our gutter by the back door. I'm of the mindset that if it flies and stings, it dies. :D So about 10:30 pm one night when I figured they'd all be snoring away, I got up there, and emptied a can of foaming raid in... They must've been light sleepers because I look down and there are 3 of them in my right forearm...

So yea, fuck that, I let ecoshield torch their asses.

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
If you recall, my passenger side split at the converter on the Caddy a year or two ago. I replaced it with a right side Magnaflow unit (like this one). Well late last season, I started hearing "puffing" noise from the manifold on the drivers side. Sure as shit when I got under it, you could feel where it split at the converter on that side. So I ordered this last week, it arrived yesterday.
20210428_200446.jpg

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
New Dyson vacuum to match my toddlers. I punched myself in the face last weekend when I went to pick up the old Bissel and the rivet holding the handle on broke, that combined with horrible suction made it an easy reason to get a new one.
View attachment 87985
I’ve got the Animal, bought it a few years ago as a Black Friday deal. Came with three accessories and three additional. The furniture one with the spinners works great.

There are two things I don’t like about it. No lights on the front, and the ride height is just lower than a kibble of cat food, so often it’ll just push the food around on the hard floors.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Well I’ll be damned! This Dyson is impressive as hell. Hardwood floors are super clean and the carpeting is so clean it actually feels better to walk on. Plus it’s way lighter than the Bissel Pet hair Eraser we had and my wife can carry it without hurting herself and hopefully won’t smash this one into the drywall while carrying it.
Gonna have to get used to the shorter cord but I only spent $90 of my own money on it thanks to the gift cards I had.

Thread Info