đź’¬ OT Post your latest purchase

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
XC60 inscription
Friend of mine has a 2012 or 2013 XC60 that's loaded. Holy shit I wanted one the minute I sat in it. Made me completely forget about my G37.

He just found out, like a month ago, that it had remote start. He's had it for at least four years ?

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I feel like it's totally official now.
Another smooth operation.

Most pleasant experience at a courthouse in my life.

20210401_125650.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I feel like it's totally official now.
Another smooth operation.

Most pleasant experience at a courthouse in my life.

View attachment 84910
Does TN have the online renewal? I just do it that way for IL. Sure it'll take 7-10 days for the sticker to arrive, but beats having to go to the DMV or currency exchange.

Shit, that reminds me. I need to renew the track bike's registration.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Friend of mine has a 2012 or 2013 XC60 that's loaded. Holy shit I wanted one the minute I sat in it. Made me completely forget about my G37.

He just found out, like a month ago, that it had remote start. He's had it for at least four years [emoji1787]

Now that is funny about the starter. This one has the starter on the APP, if u like the 12-13 model the 21 model is stunning.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Now that is funny about the starter. This one has the starter on the APP, if u like the 12-13 model the 21 model is stunning.
I know if I go look at one I'll want to buy it. I've told my friend that if he decides to sell his he better call me first. It really is just that nice.

For the remote start (via the key fob) he was playing with it when he accidentally started it. When I got there he was really enamored with it and wanted to show it off. However he had already done the max amount of cycles and it wouldn't start. I had to show him how to cycle the ignition to reset it.

But man, those seats are so damn comfortable, and it drives so nicely.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Does TN have the online renewal? I just do it that way for IL. Sure it'll take 7-10 days for the sticker to arrive, but beats having to go to the DMV or currency exchange.

Shit, that reminds me. I need to renew the track bike's registration.

Yes, moving forward, stickers will be mailed.
Only $28 / year

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
picked up these guys for listening to music in my office at work.

For the price they're pretty good, especially when you wind them out, but for normal "office levels" :LOL: you do lose a bit of that low end punch, so I just ordered up this guy to pair with them, since they do have a sub-out jack

Should help regain some of that low end grunt.

Got the sub last night so brought it into work today to connect it to my speakers. Had a couple issues at first that may have been user error but once I got it all connected the way its supposed to be it compliments these speakers perfectly and gave me exactly what I'm looking for as far as deeper more pronounced bass w/out being overpowering or overkill. Its only a 6.5" sub and like 50 or 60 watts, but it'll kick, and its perfect for my small office. For $80 I'm quite happy with it. And since the speakers have a dedicated sub out port, when they detect a sub connected they route all the low frequencies thru the sub so the speakers arent competing with it. At the end of the day before I left I tested out one of my favorite songs for bass from the trainspotting soundtrack and when I cranked it it was definitely rattling stuff in my office :LOL: Really am surprised w/ what that little thing can do.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Due to a very long and complicated story I am now the owner of approx 1000 records of my fathers. A lot of it is fantastic, a lot of it is worthless crap. I’m in the process of cataloging it now. Unfortunately his record player is crap and I feel that his collection deserved better. So today I ordered a custom turntable. It’s call the U-turn orbit. I opted for the upgraded acrylic platter and stylus. This player is considered a no frills entry level audiophile quality and is perfectly setup so I know I won’t damage the records. they are hand built to order so it’s gonna take about a month but I’m pretty excited

1DAFB121-2398-4967-A74F-9B1A20E3D62C.jpeg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Due to a very long and complicated story I am now the owner of approx 1000 records of my fathers. A lot of it is fantastic, a lot of it is worthless crap. I’m in the process of cataloging it now. Unfortunately his record player is crap and I feel that his collection deserved better. So today I ordered a custom turntable. It’s call the U-turn orbit. I opted for the upgraded acrylic platter and stylus. This player is considered a no frills entry level audiophile quality and is perfectly setup so I know I won’t damage the records. they are hand built to order so it’s gonna take about a month but I’m pretty excited

View attachment 85041
I have some records that were my grandmothers, and some that are my dads. I also have his old Garrard record player and some spare needles. No idea if the drive motor or turntable still work though. I suspect with minimal maintenance it’ll work just fine.

I would like to start a vinyl library, but have lost about 50% hearing in my right ear. So not sure I’d be able to fully appreciate the investment.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Lord Tin Foilhat Lord Tin Foilhat

I is....
Excite.
Never even heard the term lumens till my neighbor said his is 600 lumens.... Hahaha

Streamlight 88085 ProTac HL-X USB, Rechargeable USB battery, USB cord and holster and Box - 1000 Lumens, Multi , Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079DDC5C6/?tag=tcg21-20

giphy.gif
Get this with those biden bucks and swing that 14,000 Lumen dick around the neighborhood.

• Haha
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Get this with those biden bucks and swing that 14,000 Lumen dick around the neighborhood.

Fuck me.... Spot or flood, up to 59 hours of run time. That's beyond ridiculous, and I want one oh so badly.

Thread Info