Picked up this 96 SS with 62k

giphy.gif

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
For some reason I thought you got rid of the '02. Of course I could just be confusing you with someone else.

I actually never paid attention to Grand Prix cause of the fwd and I didn’t even realize they had a 5.3 v8. I said I got to have it

IMG_5471.jpg

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Does he have the white leather seats or the hounds tooth seats? SS or just z28 ? The SS brings good money with low miles.
I've only ever seen the outside and it's a Z28. It literally just sits outside under a cover. That's why I keep poking them about it. It's actually her (the wife's) car and she just refuses.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
The wife's dad's wife (not really a stepmom, just his wife) has a 97 30th anniversary I keep trying to get them to sell to me.

Still unsuccessful.

Does he think it is a Richard Petty pace car edition used at the Talladega race where Dale Earnhardt passed and thinks its worth $5.6 billionz?

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
I bought a couple of small inverter generators from Costco today before the sale ends. Going to use them for dry camping/boondocking with our travel trailer. Two smaller ones paralleled together will be easier to lift and move around than dealing with a much heavier one. Should be more than enough to run our trailer with one generator or use both when using the air conditioning.

Can’t wait. Booked and ready to go to Yellowstone this year. WhooooHoooo!

IMG_7136.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I bought a couple of small inverter generators from Costco today before the sale ends. Going to use them for dry camping/boondocking with our travel trailer. Two smaller ones paralleled together will be easier to lift and move around than dealing with a much heavier one. Should be more than enough to run our trailer with one generator or use both when using the air conditioning.

Can’t wait. Booked and ready to go to Yellowstone this year. WhooooHoooo!

View attachment 84846
How much were they? I bought my dad their larger one, the 9400/8400/7400 tri-fuel, but didn't check the sale price on this one.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
How much were they? I bought my dad their larger one, the 9400/8400/7400 tri-fuel, but didn't check the sale price on this one.

The sale price is $350 each. $100 off of the regular price. Sale ends April 4. Costco in St Charles had 11 left after I bought two of them. Online said they are out of stock.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
Patio set last night at The Home Depot.
We saw a nice set at Walmart last week and I finally decided I needed to get furniture for the patio I had done last summer.
Went price shopping before I pulled the trigger on the set at Walmart.
HD had a 5 piece set; 4 rocker chairs, cushions and a gas firepit for $100 more than the wicker set from Walmart.
The color and everything matched the patio so we went for it. Putting it together tonight.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Patio set last night at The Home Depot.
We saw a nice set at Walmart last week and I finally decided I needed to get furniture for the patio I had done last summer.
Went price shopping before I pulled the trigger on the set at Walmart.
HD had a 5 piece set; 4 rocker chairs, cushions and a gas firepit for $100 more than the wicker set from Walmart.
The color and everything matched the patio so we went for it. Putting it together tonight.

I’m on the fence with starting to put my Big Box Store bought set together.

Also did the pricing and noticed a lot of crap quality is still pricy.

In the future, I’m thinking it may be best to build a heavy duty, long lasting set and replace pillows as time passes.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
I’m on the fence with starting to put my Big Box Store bought set together.

Also did the pricing and noticed a lot of crap quality is still pricy.

In the future, I’m thinking it may be best to build a heavy duty, long lasting set and replace pillows as time passes.

This was my thing while looking. I saw so much shit products for too much money.
This set is really nice. All steel construction, warranty against rust, sun fade, etc for 5 years. This wasn't cheap by any means but in my eyes worth the cost.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Thread Info