đź’¬ OT Post your latest purchase

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
An old classic in my family. Our original 70s copy got worn out so I got a new one, which slightly sucks because even though the graphics are original, the writing is all in English instead of French like my original copy. Oh well.

472BC9C4-F761-4F07-9C7A-2B68F8806861.jpeg

Reactions: FESTER665

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
An old classic in my family. Our original 70s copy got worn out so I got a new one, which slightly sucks because even though the graphics are original, the writing is all in English instead of French like my original copy. Oh well.

View attachment 76660

Ooh, thanks for reminding me that game exists! We used to play that all the time. I'll have to pick it up for the family.

Reactions: Stink Star

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

View attachment 76660

Love this game....

Nothing like dropping a Coup-Fourre on someone when they try to slow you down.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
My family and I just played this yesterday. I purchased after being reminded of it here on TCG. I had to watch a couple videos to remind me of the gameplay.

I couldn't remember if you needed a green drive card after a hazard card is played on you. I think the only time you need it is to start the game and if someone places a red light on your drive pile.

Reactions: FESTER665

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
My family and I just played this yesterday. I purchased after being reminded of it here on TCG. I had two watch a couple videos to remind me of the gameplay.

I couldn't remember if you needed a green drive card after a hazard card is played on you. I think the only time you need it is to start the game and if someone places a red light on your drive pile.

we play that the repair of a hazard let’s you drive again. Green light cards only needed to start the game or after a red light card

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
My family and I just played this yesterday. I purchased after being reminded of it here on TCG. I had two watch a couple videos to remind me of the gameplay.

Correct.

Of course having the Fire Truck makes life the easiest.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
My latest purchases include Windows 10 Pro and a SSD for my laptop. Had issues with windows slowing down my laptop for some time now after certain updates and I was to lazy to revert the updates. Plus it was time for a fresh install. Dell's backup and recovery wasn't working and I decided to do a fresh install. So I decided to upgrade the HD to ssd. Going to primarily use my laptop for day trading as well as another computer I have. 4 monitors, 2 computers. Will plan on a pc build later for day trading/gaming.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Got these put on Friday afternoon in anticipation of the snow we just got and my old Bridgestone Alenza’s were getting thin on tread.
Not the cheapest tires but damn did they do great in the snow this morning and they ride better than what I had. The Alenza’s are a real solid tire but they’re sloppy when compared to the Defenders.
IMG_0007.jpg

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Thread Info