đź’¬ OT Post your latest purchase

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Dishwasher time. I wanted the Bosch but Amy said no to the bells and whistles for twice the price. This one was on a 27% off sale so she convinced me. It's entry level but it's a top rated entry level.

883049449432.jpg

It isn't just about the bells and whistle's, Bosch's are damn near silent by comparison to any other dishwasher out there and they last forever. It was one of the reasons I bought ours, spending a little more than another GE (mind you I worked for GE at the time and I could get their stuff at dirt cheap prices). M-I-L has one (Bosch) and I couldn't get over how quiet it was and it was put in when he (the F-I-L) built the house in the late 70's. The GE unit we replaced with the Bosch sounded like a woodchipper by comparison.

Reactions: Stink Star

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
what did you do
Just saw these. Apparently a common issue with the rear defrost over temping. Came out of work and it was shattered. Didn't realize it until I checked for the draft and shut the back door...
Reminds me of when I was working and had the company truck.... Picked up material and was tossing it in the bed. One of the bundles of expansion joint slid across another bundle with terminal velocity and shattered the back glass.... That was interesting.
Ouch
That’s a real shit ass moment. At least it’s split so maybe cheaper?
Lol, I hoped. If it had been the center slider then yes. Since it was the side glass, the whole thing was swapped.

Reactions: importcrew

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
So, my recliner that I inherited when I started dating the Wifey, has broken. I tried to take it apart and fix it, but no dice (the internal frame is bent). So for Christmas (as a gift for me), the Wife said she'd get me a new one.

So we finally got around to shopping today, we went in to Ashley furniture and ended up buying this... It will be delivered next Saturday.

75407-13-OPEN

7540715-10x8-CROP

7540718-10x8-CROP

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I know, I didn't want to get out of the love seat. I had it reclined with the power headrest up. All I needed was a remote for the TV across the way... :D

Actually, we were torn between this set. The kids loved this because of the LED lighting in the base;

37003-15-18-SW-P1-KO

THe thing was, it was only available in black (which doesn't go well with our coloring up in the family room) and both the Wife and I thought the seat was a little too long for our legs. Both combos (the three pieces) were withing $30 of each other in totality and Ashley had buy one piece, get the other half off, then they took another 10% off the recliner, then took half the price off the warranty.

Thread Info