đź’¬ OT Post your latest purchase

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
first time ive bought a cd in...dont know how long. I kinda felt like I had to tho. Tantric was out here last friday, and they're so broke they cant even afford a decent bus to drive themselves around in. They hung out at one of the radio stations out here all morning cuz their bus was broke down. they were asking listeners to bring them 2 tires and a clutch fan assembly so they could leave :bowrofl: They also did a free show out here that night, so i feel i kinda owe it to em. Great music anyways

Sympathy CD purchase :rofl:

I like to support the little guys of underground and indie music and will buy their CDs or pay downloads, but for the mainstream music ... you better believe I'll steal that shit from those bastards.

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
1feature_1.jpg

on the left.

Same here

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
:eek3: if i had one of those...id actually eat breakfast.

heres my purchase for the day.

FILE0062.jpg

first time ive bought a cd in...dont know how long. I kinda felt like I had to tho. Tantric was out here last friday, and they're so broke they cant even afford a decent bus to drive themselves around in. They hung out at one of the radio stations out here all morning cuz their bus was broke down. they were asking listeners to bring them 2 tires and a clutch fan assembly so they could leave :bowrofl: They also did a free show out here that night, so i feel i kinda owe it to em. Great music anyways

down and out is the best song... all the rest i wasnt impressed

Thread Info