Post your latest "I was toying with this [type of car]" stories...

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
Tonight I felt like cruising a bit, and I saw this kid in an Avenger (the old one, not the new boxier type) zipping through traffic. He pulled up to the middle lane stopline at the light for Mulford and State here in Rockford, headed East.

Now I would have probably left him alone except for the fact that he pulled up to the line like he thought he was hot shit...

Well, he did think he was hot shit, and left the light like he knew he was... at WOT...

Well, let's just say he thought he was hot shit until I put 3-1/2 cars on him, and I left the light a second or two behind him...

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
in aurora on indian trail headed home last night, latest model S10 on bags he was pacing me and would pull up a bit and drop the bed low and he had some magnesium strips or something to make all the sparks come out.
So we hit a light and it goes green and I hear him get on it, so I do too and just run right past him... spark that.

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
in aurora on indian trail headed home last night, latest model S10 on bags he was pacing me and would pull up a bit and drop the bed low and he had some magnesium strips or something to make all the sparks come out.
So we hit a light and it goes green and I hear him get on it, so I do too and just run right past him... spark that.

I'd be fucking pissed if those sparks burnt my paint...

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora

Hahahaha i know of that kid. He has A FUCK TON of money in that truck from what i have seen. Works at Autozone too. If you're into mini trucks he actually has a pretty sick setup. What were you doing in Aurora anyways?

stewartfn18

cammed and lovin it
Nov 28, 2007
Palm Harbor, FL

i think i know that ***. he goes out here to waubonsee and thinks hes hot shit. he always drags his bed on 47 leaving. It was black right?

stewartfn18

cammed and lovin it
Nov 28, 2007
Palm Harbor, FL
Same kid. You go to waubonsee? I live right out there. It was primer grey for a long time. Seems like a cool guy from when I've talked to him at Autozone.

he may be cool, ive never met him. seems like a tool though when he drags his shit on 47. I go to waubonsee, i work out here too. i feel like i live at waubonsee. Im always in aurora too. my gf lives near lincoln on the east side.

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
Dateline: Rockford

In Loves Park, there is a particular V6 latest gen Mustang (06-09)... It is white and has been plastered with Shelby GT-500 stickers and decals by the owner.

Let's just cut to the chase and say that a certain 103,xxx mile GTP made his day hell this morning... I was passing him slowly on the right on Alpine Road headed North between Spring Creek and Riverside. He gunned it when he saw me and I destroyed him from 50 mph. (well, it was a close match... IIRC, they have the 4.0L V6, and knowing the ricer nature of the driver, he could have had it "tuned")

After the first time, he tried again, but gave up quickly... I think his car let him down...

F500

Regular
Jun 15, 2009
Mount Prospect
Some of you may not know that the 500 has a lot of roar but the power it puts out isn't what it sounds like. I was driving through Gary on a highway forgot which one (with the smell of sulfer it smelled horrible) and a 3000GTR pulls up next to me and starts getting al pissy because he probably though he was owning this road. I sped down a little to ignore him because I knew that I had no chance. Then he hammers the gas and keeps his eyes on me I just laugh because he was heading straight for lane extension construction. he noticed it at the right time. He slammed of the brakes and swerved. The picture below shows what had to happen, it was in the news the day after.

2ec1e3b74f855c6097d368ef7254d9c6_f40.jpg

G_T_O

TCG Elite Member
May 10, 2009
Some of you may not know that the 500 has a lot of roar but the power it puts out isn't what it sounds like. I was driving through Gary on a highway forgot which one (with the smell of sulfer it smelled horrible) and a 3000GTR pulls up next to me and starts getting al pissy because he probably though he was owning this road. I sped down a little to ignore him because I knew that I had no chance. Then he hammers the gas and keeps his eyes on me I just laugh because he was heading straight for lane extension construction. he noticed it at the right time. He slammed of the brakes and swerved. The picture below shows what had to happen, it was in the news the day after.

2ec1e3b74f855c6097d368ef7254d9c6_f40.jpg

damn man that sucks but he shouldn't have been a dumbass and kept looking at you when gunning his car.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
i was at a light on army trail coming back from lunch one day and this ghetto ass fox pulls up next to me and starts revving at me. i can see his long tubes and dumps hanging under the car. i launched it at the light and probably put 5 car on him up to 80. i was laughing so hard all i could say at the next light was "you got beat by a wagon!" :rofl: :rofl:

he was one of those UTI ricers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info