Post you favorite/funniest part of the Tour!

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Despite my car breaking on this part, the mad dash to back to the hotel Saturday night where everyone was basically taking different routes and trying to beat each other back.

DEFINITELY coming back from the Chicken Coop and finding Phil drunk. You sir, are hilarious.

Even though the traffic sucked, going down that one lane road that was next to the lake and blasting past people in groups, that was great. The view was also awesome. I believe someone said there was a naked chick in the water?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
55028942.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Sounds silly, but having the chat was definitely one of my favorite parts. All of us cruising on the highway Friday chatting away like we were sitting at our computers had me :rofl: by myself a few times.

Steve's friend trying to tickle my foot was pretty awesome too :rofl:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Tom's shirtless selfie, the cow shits back comment, the initial buffalo story/comment.

And then [MENTION=387]firemandan1700[/MENTION]'s game (fail) in the parking lot :bowrofl:

The only TWO attractive girls we saw in Upper Michigan and Firemandan scares them away. What was he saying?

I just remember seeing them get out of the car... oh hay gurl... Then Firemandan walking up. :rofl:

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
They were actually talking to me! I was trying to play wingman for ANYONE there. They were asking about what we were doing and where we were from etc. Then FMD starts shouting "hey you ladies want to come down and drink with us" ...and they gone! :bowrofl:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
They were actually talking to me! I was trying to play wingman for ANYONE there. They were asking about what we were doing and where we were from etc. Then FMD starts shouting "hey you ladies want to come down and drink with us" ...and they gone! :bowrofl:

I saw them in the lobby. Great quality. Even for Chicago Standards. You don't see girls like that in the UP just snow cows.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
oh can't forget [MENTION=29]MIKES3[/MENTION]'s awkwardness of holding the door open for the driver, and then closing it behind her..

She's like... "....?????? Thanks???"

I saw them in the lobby. Great quality. Even for Chicago Standards. You don't see girls like that in the UP just snow cows.

Yep they were good looking. They were going to some event up there...I forgot what it was, they ran away too fast.

Thread Info