Amazon Studios Benny GIF by Amazon Prime Video

1691508584902.jpeg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Decided to clean and oil my air filter, cuz its been WAY too long since I've done that, so while I was doing that, I also decided to give my engine bay a once over, cuz it also NEEDED it as well. This wasn't a deep clean, I just wanted to make it look like not total ass.

If you need any proof the car gets used, here it is. It don't get this way just sitting in a garage 24/7 :ROFLMAO:

ocNlB3E.jpg

Getting better. Took the coil packs off so I could at least get to the valve covers

uFUp7xJ.jpg

Air filter cleaned and oiled and back on

o9rW3wv.jpg

This'll do for now.

Cc6XFFU.jpg

vPD0Z7i.jpg

Not too shabby for a 20 year old car :oops:

I need to do something with my hood liner. I wanna just rip it off, but I don't want just bare metal taking all the heat from the engine, so I'm wondering if I could do some kinda silver or gold foil instead, but, I also don't wanna trap TOO much heat under the hood......

Camarofreak11

Dec 14, 2021
Decided to clean and oil my air filter, cuz its been WAY too long since I've done that, so while I was doing that, I also decided to give my engine bay a once over, cuz it also NEEDED it as well. This wasn't a deep clean, I just wanted to make it look like not total ass.

If you need any proof the car gets used, here it is. It don't get this way just sitting in a garage 24/7 :ROFLMAO:

ocNlB3E.jpg

Getting better. Took the coil packs off so I could at least get to the valve covers

uFUp7xJ.jpg

Air filter cleaned and oiled and back on

o9rW3wv.jpg

This'll do for now.

Cc6XFFU.jpg

vPD0Z7i.jpg

Not too shabby for a 20 year old car :oops:

I need to do something with my hood liner. I wanna just rip it off, but I don't want just bare metal taking all the heat from the engine, so I'm wondering if I could do some kinda silver or gold foil instead, but, I also don't wanna trap TOO much heat under the hood......
Just pull the liner off. It's mostly for noise reduction, doubt you'll notice anything, and neither will the engine

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just pull the liner off. It's mostly for noise reduction, doubt you'll notice anything, and neither will the engine

You're PROBABLY not wrong. I just get a little paranoid when having to deal with 120 degree AMBIENT temps, let alone whats going on under that hood. :ROFLMAO: Any time i get the car back home after driving it I always pop the hood open and let all the damn heat out. Thats really more for my batteries sake tho, and I do also keep it plugged into a ctek charger when I'm not driving it

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
You're PROBABLY not wrong. I just get a little paranoid when having to deal with 120 degree AMBIENT temps, let alone whats going on under that hood. :ROFLMAO: Any time i get the car back home after driving it I always pop the hood open and let all the damn heat out. Thats really more for my batteries sake tho, and I do also keep it plugged into a ctek charger when I'm not driving it
I do the same thing

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thread Info