Post reactions?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
This site makes pennies, not ducets. Literally isn't even worth waisting the breath on to talk about it. TCG is no money maker.

As for more reactions, [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] would have to say. I'm sure there's something, but every change comes with an impact.

Furthermore, reactions are better understood with an actual response to a post than with the simple click of some emoticon.

My $.02.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
This site makes pennies, not ducets. Literally isn't even worth waisting the breath on to talk about it. TCG is no money maker.

As for more reactions, [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] would have to say. I'm sure there's something, but every change comes with an impact.

Furthermore, reactions are better understood with an actual response to a post than with the simple click of some emoticon.

My $.02.

I wanna see the balance sheet. FOIA request! :trump:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Negative. There is not. We're also running a pretty old version of vb so even if there was, we'd probably be unable to use it.

I'm on a board with new forum software (not vb) and they only have the Like system... Don't think there is anything beyond that.

I also feel the like system discourages posting but every time I put it to a vote, I get shot down.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Negative. There is not. We're also running a pretty old version of vb so even if there was, we'd probably be unable to use it.

I'm on a board with new forum software (not vb) and they only have the Like system... Don't think there is anything beyond that.

I also feel the like system discourages posting but every time I put it to a vote, I get shot down.

:james:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
There is literally ZERO point to updating the forum software. Its not suddenly going to bring back the sizeable number of people who have left the site over the years. Its not going to suddenly cause the lurkers to start posting.

New VB software sucks anyway. I would have to jump ship to something else and while it costs money, the money isnt a big deal. Its the effort into switching over everything for what amounts to very little return .

Thread Info