🔞 SNWS Post Hilariously Terrible Email/DM Scams

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Do you ever get these? Have you ever tried to read them out loud exactly as they are written? I usually laugh uncontrollably. Of course the gold stopped rolling in to my gmail as soon as I began screen shotting. (n)

This is probably my favorite. Dinero Jo (John?) has a hell of an opportunity for me. I'm no footballer, but maybe the Illuminati NWO will accept me anyway.
1600957079322.png

From flirting with a stranger, to marriage, and backing down fuck buddies all in one broken assed unsolicited paragraph.
1600957291518.png

Sandra from Taxes lmao
1600957341282.png

From the Facebook Turbobricks group. I couldn't think of a less degrading fantasy. I also like how said SexySlut wants sex in a Volvo, but not necessarily the one she just bought.
1600957435101.png

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I love when I get DMs from a scammer trying to get personal info. I try to waste as much of their time as I can :LOL:

I used to respond to those for trolling purposes, but rarely got a response. ? How are you even supposed to scam me if you don't reply? They're self-trolling

• Sad
Reactions: LikeABauce302

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
The ones that send a link right away are usually bots. The ones that start with just text are usually a real person. The poor grammar is always my favorite :LOL:
The poor grammar is the most hilarious when it's coming from "The IRS" who apparently needs you send Amazon gift cards.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I STILL get email updates from that band every once in a blue moon. I just never unsubscribed. Now that you have that song stuck in my head, I kinda want to whip out that CD.
You're welcome, glad you got the reference. I saw them live a few years ago, trying to remember which Chicago venue it was at.

BTW, there is a live version that I think is marginally better than the studio cut:

All I Ever Wanted (Live from Walt Disney Concert Hall) - Sometime Around Midnight (feat. The Calder Quartet)
1608129304286.png

Reactions: v6buicks

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Backstory:

I still use my middle school email account for when I need to give an email address, but don't really want to. It's obviously where I get all this ridiculous spam from. Anyway, I dedass made my address "[email protected]" (I was 12, don't judge!) so this spam bot actually thinks my name is Mr. Waffle.
1615946671954.png

Yes, I am Mr. Waffle. 1 shirt plz.
1615946748065.png

"If you're not like receive more mails click here to unsubscribe"

Seems legit!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info